Rate the Application

• Total voters

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't care if this is the bloody EOF, can we stop picking on Valwin already. This is pathetic.
I'm not picking on him. This is an instance of Satire*. a genuine translator.

In fact, I'm quite a fan. He has a way with words that compels me.

*Satire in the most basic form of the word is a literary technique of choosing certain vices from a subject, enlarging them out of proportion and making fun of them in order not only to cause laughter of the audience but also to teach a valuable lesson and perhaps change both the audience and the butt of the joke.

Forget I said anything then.
:)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't care if this is the bloody EOF, can we stop picking on Valwin already. This is pathetic.
I'm not picking on him. This is an instance of Satire*. a genuine translator.

In fact, I'm quite a fan. He has a way with words that compels me.

*Satire in the most basic form of the word is a literary technique of choosing certain vices from a subject, enlarging them out of proportion and making fun of them in order not only to cause laughter of the audience but also to teach a valuable lesson and perhaps change both the audience and the butt of the joke.

Forget I said anything then.
:)
Stay, there's cake!

Want a slice of Mario?

mario-cake-2.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is that real cake.... ^_^ That looks so yummy. Yes I'll have a slice of Mario's head please. 'ha

*Gives you a slice* The sign of a true gaming fan - let's slice that plumber's head off... X3

Tomorrow we'll get a Pikachu cake. Our new cakes are improved and flavourful! According to our reliable sources (Vulpes), our previous cakes were a disgusting provocation by Sony and were in fact a lie. Our new line of cakes will be all Nintendo-style... at least until we choose to change themes. :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm getting increasingly concerned that the application recieves 0 or 1 stars from some of its users, but nobody posts creative criticism. Oh, hard is the life of a Homebrew programmer. :(

Not really, I don't care. :creep:

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting increasingly concerned that the application recieves 0 or 1 starts from some of its users, but nobody posts creative criticism. Oh, hard is the life of a Homebrew programmer. :(

Not really, I don't care. :creep:

Well, I think a 0 counts as a 1, so add up all the 1s to get multiple 5s when it comes to it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think it's mostly due to the green-and-black display I use and totally not because the app's main purpose is to poke fun at a co-user but I'm not going to change that. I'm just retro like that and if people don't like it then soooorryyyy.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's mostly due to the green-and-black display I use and totally not because the app's main purpose is to poke fun at a co-user but I'm not going to change that. I'm just retro like that and if people don't like it then soooorryyyy.

UNACCEPTABLE! I AM A HARDCORE, MATURE GAMER WHO ONLY USES THE BEST AND MOST HARDEST WORKED ON HD DESIGNS LIKE MY PSPGO'S MENU. MAKE IT BETTER DAMMIT! AND ALSO MAKE IT THEMEABLE! I WANT TO GAWK AT MY BEAUTIFUL MW3 THEME (BEST FUCKING GAME EVER BTW) INSTEAD OF SOME GREEN AND BLACK DOS CRAP THAT MY GRANDMA USED BACK IN 1924!(Red bold underlined text make me cool)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Any chance for Costello to port this to PHP so that we can use this while in any Valwin threads or maybe even a handy dandy windows and mac port?
Yeah, I'm on it A.S.A.P not!. :creep:

I think engines like this do exist online though, I remember one named "Stupidifier" with a gauge to select the level of "dumb" you require in the translation.

UNACCEPTABLE! I AM A HARDCORE, MATURE GAMER WHO ONLY USES THE BEST AND MOST HARDEST WORKED ON HD DESIGNS LIKE MY PSPGO'S MENU. MAKE IT BETTER DAMMIT! AND ALSO MAKE IT THEMEABLE! I WANT TO GAWK AT MY BEAUTIFUL MW3 THEME (BEST FUCKING GAME EVER BTW) INSTEAD OF SOME GREEN AND BLACK DOS CRAP THAT MY GRANDMA USED BACK IN 1924!(Red bold underlined text make me cool)

Yeah, I'mma totally gonna make a better menu for it right now, you convinced me. :ha:

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance for Costello to port this to PHP so that we can use this while in any Valwin threads or maybe even a handy dandy windows and mac port?
Yeah, I'm on it A.S.A.P not!. :creep:

I think engines like this do exist online though, I remember one named "Stupidifier" with a gauge to select the level of "dumb" you require in the translation.

Yeah, I'mma totally gonna make a better menu for it right now, you convinced me. :ha:

YOU BETTER! AS A FREELANCE DEVELOPER IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST UNREASONALBE REQUESTS TRUE SO YOU MAKE EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET HAPPY. EVERYONE!! AND ALSO ADD YOUTUBE AND A PS3 EMULATOR THAT HAS TURBO AND 2305P GRAPHICS.

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
YOU BETTER! AS A FREELANCE DEVELOPER IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST UNREASONALBE REQUESTS TRUE SO YOU MAKE EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET HAPPY. EVERYONE!! AND ALSO ADD YOUTUBE AND A PS3 EMULATOR THAT HAS TURBO AND 2305P GRAPHICS.
I really feel like a piece of shit for not enabling those options in the first place, I know the internet deserves better. I feel really horrible for betraying you by not meeting your expectations. I'll start working right away.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really feel like a piece of shit for not enabling those options in the first place, I know the internet deserves better. I feel really horrible for betraying you by not meeting your expectations. I'll start working right away.
AWWW YEAH! RED BOLDED CAPS LOCK TEXT ALWAYS WINS!
(I wish I could use this outside the EoF :c)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You know how people on Hot Lines usually say that everything's fine and they will deal with your issue immediatelly?

They lie. And they post the stupid shit you did online. Every Call Centere in the universe knows that J.Johnson just put a strawberry in his 360.

You think they give a rat's ass about inquiries? Nobody does! Now re-examine your own. :P

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know how people on Hot Lines usually say that everything's fine and they will deal with your issue immediatelly?

They lie. And they post the stupid shit you did online. Every Call Centere in the universe knows that J.Johnson just put a strawberry in his 360.

You think they give a rat's ass about inquiries? Nobody does! Now re-examine your own. :P

Wait. You are aware I'm joking right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.