OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Square Enix still isn't quite set to share a release date for Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One, the all-new DS entry in the classic series, but the marketing machine does appear to be advancing. The latest step is the opening of an official website for the game, which you can access off the ValkyrieProfile.com series site.

Typical of Square Enix, the Valkyrie Profile site is fully Flash-based, with a selectable soundtrack streaming in the background (choose your track via the button on the bottom-right of the screen). In addition to sections covering the world and characters, click the "special" button to view a promotional trailer which, while not showing any gameplay, offers a look at some of the game's cinematics.

Some Scans:
Valkery.jpg

Valkery2.jpg

Valkery3.jpg

Looks pretty good eh?

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Will I need to play through the previous 2 to understand this one? I've heard good things about franchise, but haven't had the chance to play any of its games yet.

Shifty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm not sure. I've played both Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, but there aren't really much of a connection between the two. I'd play at least Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (seeing as Valkyrie Profile costs about $140) before playing VP: TAO because the gameplay is pretty unique and unusual.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waitaminute, I haven't really been paying attention to Valkyrie Profile news since the first one (I never played the second.)

Square-Enix is only the publisher, right? The Valkyrie Profile series are by tri-Ace.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shifty said:
I'm not sure. I've played both Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, but there aren't really much of a connection between the two. I'd play at least Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (seeing as Valkyrie Profile costs about $140) before playing VP: TAO because the gameplay is pretty unique and unusual.
If you have a PSP, the price is way lower, but being the owner of an original VP sans everything but the discs (and even then that's a stretch considering how badly scratched they were...), I still found use in the PSP version.

I just haven't played VP2 yet. >_> Oh well.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man, the illusts are tight.
Battle must be fun if it's coming from Tri-Ace (first picture up there says Square Enix, but aren't all VP games from Tri-Ace?)

So when's Star Ocean DS coming out
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: