Misc Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga Unoffcial FC

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Is it actually that good? I may have to give it a burn and give it a try.

Once I'm able to and if I think the game is good I'll post my FC here.

I thought the game was going to horrible because of some review like Nintendo Power's but i tried it anyway because i was anticipating this and

Hey it isnt that bad, but its definitely not perfect game...

Also graphics are a little..... okay..

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn i was going post this and i got falcon paunched to it.

i'll post my FC when i have the chance maybe around 10am est

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
I thought the game was going to horrible because of some review like Nintendo Power's but i tried it anyway because i was anticipating this and

Hey it isnt that bad, but its definitely not perfect game...

Also graphics are a little..... okay..

I tried the game for about an hour or so, and I was in love with it for a while. But finally the really stiff combat just got to me. That and how dark it is in places. I hit every button I could think of on the adjust the brightness setting in options, nothing did anything. I couldn't get it to budge an inch.

If they'd have waited 2 months and made it brighter, and the combat not so clunky, i'd adore the game. It's budget as hell, but still a solid game. If you can look past those two features it's pretty awesome imo.

jackieee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game is bad, especially graphics and combat system. The characters have blurry faces and the grass terrains are just flat. Its like a very very toned down version of Monster hunter.(worse than PSP)

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jackieee said:
The game is bad, especially graphics and combat system. The characters have blurry faces and the grass terrains are just flat. Its like a very very toned down version of Monster hunter.(worse than PSP)
sleep.gif
thought this was supposed to just be for FCs....useless comments shouldnt be here...if you wanna dis the game do that in another general discussion post or on the wii release posts...

On Topic: FC= 5027-4056-8701

Edit: Added you jazvdb

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
jackieee said:
sleep.gif
thought this was supposed to just be for FCs....useless comments shouldnt be here...if you wanna dis the game do that in another general discussion post or on the wii release posts...

On Topic: FC= 5027-4056-8701

Edit: Added you jazvdb

i added you sdd mee back 5328-0556-0675

Posts merged

QUOTE(jazvdb @ Oct 10 2009, 03:15 PM)
jazvdb - 0045 2430 5793
aed you jazvd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.