UWP Bitcoin Miner Preserved

OptiTronOfficial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope to join today with a gift.

This was delisted from the Microsoft store sometime between 2017-2020, it was reported as working very well. it currently needs the mining pool address updated and it has a license message when opening as it was for retail at the time

If you make any attempts to fix please report back

The original removed from the Microsoft store. gbatemp.net/download/uwp-bitcoin-miner.38340/

Edit: attached decompiled build, edited pool address to solo pool, someone recompile and test pls

Attachments

• IMG_20231207_192053_701.jpg
    IMG_20231207_192053_701.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20231207_192101_398.jpg
    IMG_20231207_192101_398.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20231207_194933_121.jpg
    IMG_20231207_194933_121.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • MinerApp_10_0_1.64.2.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 24
Last edited by OptiTronOfficial,

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

This was delisted from the Microsoft store sometime between 2017-2020, it was reported as working very well. it currently needs the mining pool address updated and it has a license message when opening as it was for retail at the time

The original removed from the Microsoft store. gbatemp.net/download/uwp-bitcoin-miner.38340/
So this is bitcoin.. for Xbox? It probably breaks MS Store terms.
Post automatically merged:

Which is why it was removed, probably. Try Dev Mode/

. Not /

OptiTronOfficial

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So this is bitcoin.. for Xbox? It probably breaks MS Store terms.

Which is why it was removed, probably. Try Dev Mode/

. Not /
It was removed from the store by the developer in protest to Microsoft declining his ads network or some shit, works on dev ode just doesnr connect to pool as needs editing within the code

Bump: added decompiled build

Last edited by OptiTronOfficial,

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was removed from the store by the developer in protest to Microsoft declining his ads network or some shit, works on dev ode just doesnr connect to pool as needs editing within the code

Bump: added decompiled build
I'll compile it to AppX if you want.
What about privately uploading the app?

Also where's the source you got this from?
Store generator?

Signed build: You should be able to install it on Retail mode, maybe old versions, such as opening it from Microsoft Edge.
Currently here's the link,
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bitcoin-miner/9wzdncrdhxb6
It redirects you to 'we can't find this'.
Oh. Just realized. The file you uploaded IS signed but due to GBATemp restrictions you renamed it. Does't work, can't parse which means it's zip32'd so it's not signed. Also, it doesn't work 'couldn't parse'.
AppXBundle

Here.

Weird. Just download the file, don't download the other stuff for best compatibility.

Microsoft never removes the files off their server. That's a good thing. If you're wondering why I merge so many posts is because I raged and got my editing perms taken away.

To download apps just use
https://store.rg-adguard.net/
And enter a link of any app, removed or not. I'll generate.

Or StoreLib.

Last edited by NotStupidAhaAha,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

-snip-

Edit: attached decompiled build, edited pool address to solo pool, someone recompile and test pls
Why do you want to archive a BTC miner? In-fact, they are invasive and malicious to the end-user.
https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/7/22869528/norton-crypto-miner-security-software-reaction

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would one want to archive computer virusses?
Why would one want to archive other software no-one cares about?
One would argue that its a good idea to show the inner workings of how the virus works, however, this unleashes the possibility of an attack to use these against you, even in the modern day where it is common to get viruses that snag your cookies, and use your YouTube account to spread Elon Musk crypto live streams. It would be a good idea to post this somewhere else like Archive instead of GBAtemp, since malicious software is forbidden. I have seen antiviruses like Norton and some games like Counter Strike had crypto miners bundled into them.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
One would argue that its a good idea to show the inner workings of how the virus works, however, this unleashes the possibility of an attack to use these against you, even in the modern day where it is common to get viruses that snag your cookies, and use your YouTube account to spread Elon Musk crypto live streams. It would be a good idea to post this somewhere else like Archive instead of GBAtemp, since malicious software is forbidden. I have seen antiviruses like Norton and some games like Counter Strike had crypto miners bundled into them.
It's not malicious if it's obviously marked as a bitcoin miner?

Reactions: SylverReZ

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess it does mine crypto but they take a big cut or something.

I'll compile it to AppX if you want.
What about privately uploading the app?

Also where's the source you got this from?
Store generator?

Signed build: You should be able to install it on Retail mode, maybe old versions, such as opening it from Microsoft Edge.
Currently here's the link,
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bitcoin-miner/9wzdncrdhxb6
It redirects you to 'we can't find this'.
Oh. Just realized. The file you uploaded IS signed but due to GBATemp restrictions you renamed it. Does't work, can't parse which means it's zip32'd so it's not signed. Also, it doesn't work 'couldn't parse'.
AppXBundle

Here.

Weird. Just download the file, don't download the other stuff for best compatibility.

Microsoft never removes the files off their server. That's a good thing. If you're wondering why I merge so many posts is because I raged and got my editing perms taken away.

To download apps just use
https://store.rg-adguard.net/
And enter a link of any app, removed or not. I'll generate.

Or StoreLib.

If needed I can take my links down.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using UWP Bitcoin Miner Preserved for a few weeks now and I am very impressed with its performance. It is easy to install and configure, and it works well on my Xbox One X in dev mode. I can mine bitcoins while playing games or watching videos, and the app does not affect the console’s performance or stability. The app also has a nice interface and shows useful information such as hash rate, earnings, and pool status. I think this is a great app for anyone who wants to mine bitcoins on their Xbox One, and I hope the developer will continue to update and improve it
And how much have you mined in a few weeks time? Just curious.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using UWP Bitcoin Miner Preserved for a few weeks now and I am very impressed with its performance. It is easy to install and configure, and it works well on my Xbox One X in dev mode. I can mine bitcoins while playing games or watching videos, and the app does not affect the console’s performance or stability. The app also has a nice interface and shows useful information such as hash rate, earnings, and pool status. I think this is a great app for anyone who wants to mine bitcoins on their Xbox One, and I hope the developer will continue to update and improve it
What sort of hash rate are you getting ? I’m low key curious

Reactions: BigOnYa

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How? When I do it and put my address it refuses to connect, I'm on PC.

JerryCordova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
These days, with the mining difficulty through the roof, you'd need a monster rig (forget a UWP app!) to make a serious profit. But for someone curious about dipping their toes into mining, there are services out there where you can rent computing power in the cloud. Not exactly striking it rich, but a way to play around and learn the ropes.

Speaking of learning, anyone here have experience with cloud mining? Is it worth the hassle for beginners, or should we stick to more traditional methods like comparing hash rates on https://asicminercompare.com/? Just curious!

Last edited by JerryCordova,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...