ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

D

Deleted User

Just use Luma's layeredFS, it works fine.
I've been trying to make it working for a custom music but no luck for me.
/luma/titles/00040000001B5100/romfs/data/sound/bgm_nj_vs_norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm
Am I missing something?

EDIT: just to clarify the game patching is enabled in luma settings

Last edited by ,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't be named like that, the music file I mean..... It's reading it as a double extension. Don't use "norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm" use something like "norapoke_dspadpcm.bcstm"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And make sure you have "show file extensions" on in windows if you're using that OS to make sure it's not also ".bcstm.bcstm"

D

Deleted User

It shouldn't be named like that, the music file I mean..... It's reading it as a double extension. Don't use "norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm" use something like "norapoke_dspadpcm.bcstm"

And make sure you have "show file extensions" on in windows if you're using that OS to make sure it's not also ".bcstm.bcstm"
I have the show file extensions enabled and the file is using the exact same name of the bcstm in the game romfs folder. Using it with SaltySD in Moon works flawlessy.
If it reads it as a double file extension because of the "." then I don't see how it could even be loaded with a different file name from the original game structure...

Last edited by ,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the show file extensions enabled and the file is using the exact same name of the bcstm in the game romfs folder. Using it with SaltySD in Moon works falwlessy.
If it reads it as a double file extension because of the "." then I don't see how it could even be loaded with a different file name from the original game strucure...
Well it was just a guess man, I don't know why it wouldn't be working for you it works for me.

D

Deleted User

What game is it for, and what sound am I supposed to replace? Also, what sound is it so I know what I'm listening for Lol
Sorry, I thought you knew it from the TID and the name. It's for Ultra Moon, wild Pokémon battle. It's a hardcore song so you can recognize it for sure :P

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But still what sound am I listening for? Like, I mean what bgm is this replacing...

EDIT: Gotcha, you're sure it's for every pokemon battle and not just specific ones or something? Either way I'll try it out. BRB

D

Deleted User

But still what sound am I listening for? Like, I mean what bgm is this replacing...

EDIT: Gotcha, you're sure it's for every pokemon battle and not just specific ones or something? Either way I'll try it out. BRB
Didn't see your edit. See my reply above ;)
EDIT: yeah I'm sure it's for every Pokémon. Tried with Pokémon Moon and SaltySD and it's working fine. (UM and USUM use the same file names)

Last edited by ,

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made a port. haven't test tho. if it's working, should work for both US and UM. if not... ha...

rename to ips

Oh...
I've seen a guy on Twitter saying that SaltySD patch for UM works also for USUM. But that's not my case for some reason. Really want to change musics so bad :cry:
it definitly does not work on USUM, offset are totally different. who said that is an idoit

Attachments

• code.txt
    317 bytes · Views: 235
Reactions: Majickhat55
D

Deleted User

I made a port. haven't test tho. if it's working, should work for both US and UM. if not... ha...

rename to ips

it definitly does not work on USUM, offset are totally different. who said that is an idoit
Thank you a lot but unfortunately it's not working. Patched the code.bin with Lunar IPS and also changed the SaltySD folder to UltraSunMoon but doesn't seem to work.

Last edited by ,

j0hnnyj0hns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone merge some for me? Python not working for me on my Mac through terminal. If so these are the ones i want merged for both games

No Outlines, No QR Scan CD, SciresM'sQR, Shiny Chance 15% and possibly Shiny Removal if possible thanks

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone merge some for me? Python not working for me on my Mac through terminal. If so these are the ones i want merged for both games

No Outlines, No QR Scan CD, SciresM'sQR, Shiny Chance 15% and possibly Shiny Removal if possible thanks
Here you go. Has the five patches you requested in each one. Just rename them to code.ips after placing them in their respective luma titles folder.

Attachments

• j0hnnyj0hns USUM patch request.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 118

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead