Gaming USUM Download

YTElias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to have ultramoon as fast as i can later when i got my code from my friend
Is there a way to download it faster
I only got homebrew like my signature says

Ecki107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, if you don't have CFW (and for the easiest way freeshop), there is no way I could think of getting these games earlier. The download speed is limited to the capability of your 3DS (new is faster than old in case of download speed) -> You can't speed that up eiter. You could download the games through your pc, but for that you need CFW too. :ph34r:

YTElias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, if you don't have CFW (and for the easiest way freeshop), there is no way I could think of getting these games earlier. The download speed is limited to the capability of your 3DS (new is faster than old in case of download speed) -> You can't speed that up eiter. You could download the games through your pc, but for that you need CFW too. :ph34r:
Nevermind i just download it while writing this

Bossman1234906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have cfw and the freeshop bit I still don’t see us and I’m am I missing something?

Bossman1234906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you have to refresh the cache in Freeshop settings.
I e already tried that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure that the source you get your title keys from is up to date and that freeshop will automatically update your current title keys with those.
Where can I go to get an updated title key? Can I get a link or something please

Bossman1234906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure that the source you get your title keys from is up to date and that freeshop will automatically update your current title keys with those.
Hey I went to this website and took a picture of the ticket QR code for ultra sun and it’s downloading now with fbi. This website right here 3ds title keys Does that work?

Bossman1234906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean the page ending on .gq, then you found the correct site.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk
Thank you so much. So I can just go to this website anytime and take a picture of the QR code and it’ll download the game right. And it’s the legit version right?

Ecki107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just look up freeshop and how it works. You can put a specific link into one setting there and it will automatically update your title keys. There are some good tutorials you can find very fast. With title keys you download from the real eshop - so, yes, it's legit.

Bossman1234906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just look up freeshop and how it works. You can put a specific link into one setting there and it will automatically update your title keys. There are some good tutorials you can find very fast. With title keys you download from the real eshop - so, yes, it's legit.
Ok so if I put the one link in the setting it will continually update the games in the shop or I could just use that website and download legit specific games I want like ultra sun right? And do you have any links for the setting one where it updates the games in the app. Thanks

Ecki107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok so if I put the one link in the setting it will continually update the games in the shop or I could just use that website and download legit specific games I want like ultra sun right? And do you have any links for the setting one where it updates the games in the app. Thanks
You're right and both ways are possible. The setting you want to change is under the "Update" section as you open up the settings menu in freeshop. As I'm not sure how this forum handles sharing links, I won't do that. Search for "Setting Up Freeshop" on YouTube and follow a tutorial and you're good to go.

Edit: Well it won't update the games. It will update your title keys, which allow you to update/download games individually.

Last edited by Ecki107,

Bossman1234906

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right and both ways are possible. The setting you want to change is under the "Update" section as you open up the settings menu in freeshop. As I'm not sure how this forum handles sharing links, I won't do that. Search for "Setting Up Freeshop" on YouTube and follow a tutorial and you're good to go.

Edit: Well it won't update the games. It will update your title keys, which allow you to update/download games individually.
Ok thanks a bunch bro!!!

Reactions: Ecki107

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr