ROM Hack Using pokemon on wifi that weren't caught in their original locati

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Would we get banned for that? Im not talking about pokemon such as arceus, but pokemon like charizard, aerodactyl etc and no I wont be changing its stats or anything oh and also would it matter if I got them at level 2 for example? Me and my sister just want to battle each other not anyone else, would we get banned for using those pokemon? (Wild pokemon modifier code)

Thank you

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Charmandersrule said:
How would you think your gonna get banned fighting your sister?

Well I thought nintendo had hacked pokemon protection or whatever its called, or are you saying when you play against someone with friend codes it doesn't matter only when you connect to pokemon gts?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no. nonononono.

what it is, is if you are playing plat, or GTS, and you trade/fight with a poke that has hacked IVs, THEN your video won't regiester, and you can't trade your poke on GTS.

local and FC wifi trades still work very well. Nintendo hasn't banned anything (execpt getting a llevel 40 or below legend again, on GTS)

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tac 21 said:
no. nonononono.

what it is, is if you are playing plat, or GTS, and you trade/fight with a poke that has hacked IVs, THEN your video won't regiester, and you can't trade your poke on GTS.

local and FC wifi trades still work very well. Nintendo hasn't banned anything (execpt getting a llevel 40 or below legend again, on GTS)

Thanks very much for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2