Hacking Using Any Region Changer on 4.0?

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So I was thinking about downgrading my wii back to 3.2. I have soft nodded my wii(of course) with yafaze.com guide by kongsnutz. I was wondering if it was safe to downgrade using AnyRegionChanger to go back to 3.2?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd say ARC should work just fine, but i really recommend CIOS Downgrader and once on 3.2 then Use IOS downgrader.

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already ran those. Worked perfectly. So you're saying run them again when I use ARC? Ok what are the chances of bricking my wii? I already have a backup of my NAND. So I'm I safe then?

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
How come there's no update for ARC? Now with 4.0 released and firmware files available it should be possible to change a 4.0 region's freely instead of having to downgrade to 3.2, change region and upgrade back again.
frown.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
I already ran those. Worked perfectly. So you're saying run them again when I use ARC? Ok what are the chances of bricking my wii? I already have a backup of my NAND. So I'm I safe then?

If you already used CIOS Downgrader, the why are you using ARC cause Cios downgrader, will downgrade your Wii down to 3.2?

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry for bringing this back). When I go to wii settings it says 4.0u. Are all the ios' at 3.2 then, jut the systemmenu is 4.0 or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-