using a mirco sd card problem...

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DJPlace, Dec 23, 2012.

Dec 23, 2012
  1. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i have the mirco sd adpter... but when i put the card in my computer it ask to format it. but i don't want to format it. i just want to check what's in the card i have mario kart 7 in there and i would love to transfer it to a 2gb card. and i have a 16gb card is that possbile or no?

2. Codename

Member Codename GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO

Canada
    I suggest that you move the contents of your Micro SD to a 16GB SD Card if you plan to purchase more retail downloads in the future. As for your computer asking to format it, try to navigate to 'My Computer' in the Start Menu (if you are using Microsoft Windows) or located the Micro SD with a file manager. Any objections Lady? :)

3. Keo-Spin1080

Newcomer Keo-Spin1080 Member

United Kingdom
    If your only worry is losing MK7 then don't worry. You can always re-download it off the e-shop. Of course if you don't want to update cos of *ahem* personal reasons then try what codename suggested.

In future DO NOT let your PC/MAC format any SD card instead use this app:

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/download-panasonic-sd-formatter-31-windows-f27344.html

Totally legit and from this site downloads section. I use this myself. Think of it as PC format = abysmal cowboy job whereas Panasonic format = professional job.