Gaming Used or New games (Online pass questions!)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello all,

I've finally bought myself a spanking new 360 console. I'm thinking about getting it modded with an ODDE, but that time will come later when I've got time for it. What I'm actually interested in at the moment is the need of online passes for some games. Some of the games go for pennies (I mean literally only a few cents + postage), so I may just as well buy them used :)

Online play is not a must for me, but I've noticed that some games seem to want you to go online for single player (well I've seen this in PC gaming, but not sure about the console versions).

I've made a list of games here (mostly 360 exclusives or 360/PC only). Here goes:

Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo REACH
Halo Wars
Fable 2
Fable 3
Blue Dragon
Witcher 2
Alan Wake
Army of Two
Army of Two: 40th day
The Last Remnant
Two Worlds
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Beautiful Katamari
Bullet Witch
Gray Matter
Left 4 Dead
Divinity II
Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Odyssey
Magna Carta II
Perfet Dark Zero
Arcania: Gothic 4
Overlord I
Overlord II
Perfect Dark Zero
Enchanted Arms

Also if you happen to have any suggestions for a great game for the 360 that the PS3 doesn't have (and is available in the PAL region (region locked) or region free from the US). Thanks!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eternal Sonata
Bioshock 1 & 2
Assassins Creed series.

But yeh Eternal Sonata is a must play if you like RPGS ;3
I have all of those on the PS3 IIRC :P

Actually I think you can help in the other section with my question. Do games work offline without online passes? In other words can I just buy the games and get everything out of them without throwing money for (useless for me) online features?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM