Hacking use wii ISOs on a fat32 hard drive?

drcrappants

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using wii backup manager, all my games are isos that i want to transfer. if i transfer the iso, will the wii read it? if i need to convert to wfbs before adding it in, is there an efficient tool for this?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if a game is larger than 4 gigs, it will not be able to be saved on a fat32 HD, then u would HAVE to convert it to .wbfs files (it will be split into 2 parts). Wii Backup Manager can do all of this for u... so u answered ur own Q... u just gotta play with the program more

drcrappants

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
if a game is larger than 4 gigs, it will not be able to be saved on a fat32 HD, then u would HAVE to convert it to .wbfs files (it will be split into 2 parts). Wii Backup Manager can do all of this for u... so u answered ur own Q... u just gotta play with the program more
thanks. i'll scrub everything i can then. WBM did SEEM to have that option in the Transfer tab, and i clicked WBFS and it just froze :\

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
make sure ur using the right version

first make sure u click the drive tab and load your hard drive (or a custom folder) then just transfer to driveX

here are some instructions, they're a little outdated, but it tells u enough to get u started

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/ba...-backup-manager

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm