Hacking USE GATEWAY NO CARD?

ShadowWolfHaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible for me to run gateway launcher and stuff without the red card or whatever it is with a9lh and Luma? I want it for the better cheat engine. + will out of region games be able to be played online if u use the same region emuNAND?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for me to run gateway launcher and stuff without the red card or whatever it is with a9lh and Luma? I want it for the better cheat engine. + will out of region games be able to be played online if u use the same region emuNAND?
gw will only work with the red card. also, you can play out of region games and even install the updates as .cia files for said games.

ShadowWolfHaxX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gw will only work with the red card. also, you can play out of region games and even install the updates as .cia files for said games.
I have a cart of Mario maker US and I have a eur console. I have the latest update but cannot play the 100 Mario challenge or recommended courses because I get error 06-102. That's why I wanted to know

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a cart of Mario maker US and I have a eur console. I have the latest update but cannot play the 100 Mario challenge or recommended courses because I get error 06-102. That's why I wanted to know
Do you have the US update? You should just play fine using the latest Luma3DS and you can use NTR with cheat plugins? Not 100% sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls