Trophies
Website
www.hackwii.se
XP
Country
Hello!

I got som problems to install games using the wii in USB loader 1.4

Stands in 0% then a message:

wbfs panic: cannot modify the partition table. Please report bug.

Its nothing wrong whit my Targe USB HDD 300GB, i have using windows to transfer iso from the computer, thats works great and all game works.

Someone know whats wrong?

Sorry for my bad english!

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
-- wbfs panic: cannot modify this partition table. Please report the bug.

Same issue Using a Buffalo DriveStation HD-CEU2 320GB. Installing games with WBFS Manager works fine (but longer)

freddy_c

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hackwii.se
XP
Country
stev418 said:
-- wbfs panic: cannot modify this partition table. Please report the bug.

Same issue Using a Buffalo DriveStation HD-CEU2 320GB. Installing games with WBFS Manager works fine (but longer)

hmm. No one know anything about this?? =(

xkadafix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem but I know it's not a hard drive issue, I have 2 wii's both on 3.3u with CIOSrev10 installed. On one of the wii's I can copy games to the hard drive just fine using either the wii itself or my laptop, on my other wii when I try to use the wii to copy the game to the HD I get the "wbfs panic: cannot modify this partition table. Please report the bug." error. The only thing I believe is the difference between the two is that on the working wii I believe I have installed other CIOS versions, the non working one is a virgin system with only 3.3u and CIOSrev10. I'm wondering if there is some other prerequisite that we're missing for this feature to work, something that I may have unknowingly already installed on the working wii.

To clarify, I've used the same HD in both systems, on one it will copy games to the HD and on the other it wont.

xkadafix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My "working" wii has an original wiikey in it and I believe it has the d2b chipsets, the "non-working" wii has a drivekey in it and whatever newer chipset was in circulation around 10 months ago.

nimas83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

i have the same probleme

my wii

wii 3.2e
rev10
usbloader 1.4
modchip wazabi

my wii copy original games but no copy backup game with my hdd verbatim 500go

"wbfs panic : cannot modify this partition table. please report the bug"

i have try with one usb key 8go and it's work fine copy backup with the same wii and the same config

i think it's a hardware problem and i wait an update

sorry for my english i'm french

thanks for your help

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good news guys, USBLoader 1.5 fixes this issue
smile.gif

crivalen

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all,

same problem of wbfs panic: cannot modify this partition table. Please report the bug.

I tried to "downgrade" the cIOS249 from v10 to v9 and used the USB Loader 1.1 and, seems working BUT, with a VERY slow dump speed (compered with the speed reached before with fresh 1.0 USB Loader installation)

I really hope that 1.5 solve this annoyng issue

2 news for you:
a) other link for USB/SD Loader 1.5 : http://img.namipan.com/downfile/daff537728...=218.93.248.101 (is chinese)
b) a brand new WBFS manager for USB to USB copy of WBFS ISO image : http://uploaded.to/file/4okic9

Enjoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello