XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I released one or two versions with cheats and fixes, but I stopped supporting it as it was doubling my workload.

The tab mod doesn't work correctly with themes or if you're using the 4:3 aspect ratio. And it most likely wouldn't work correctly with the loaders new caching functions either.

I've previously said that I might add support for it again, but I haven't had the time to work on that yet.
Do you mind sharing a link to your latest tab mod? Not asking for u to work on it any further unless you want to, but for the life of me I couldn't find it, thx!

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: ca032769

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@XFlak I found the post, but I deleted the file when I uploaded a newer update and I no longer have a local copy of it.

I've fixed a lot of things since v3, so I'll just compile an updated version at some point. And maybe I'll disable themes, loader updates and try to improve how it looks if you're using the 4:3 aspect ratio.

Moonfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
@alexander1970 Just to let you know I am trying to work on the idea of an extra TAB for a listing of available ROMS here's some screenshots. As it looks like this is becoming a MOD of a MOD this probably should continue in a new thread if I make some more progress I will create it.

@Badablek Thanks for your time, I was wondering if it is ok to DM you for some assistance. I see how the TAB MOD is working but I get stuck creating another option in the "Select titles sources". I'm trying to duplicate the "GC games option" and to scan preset directories for ROMS. I've got so far that selecting the ROMS TAB wil show NAND and GC GAMES....

View attachment 188162View attachment 188159View attachment 188160
Hi Kitmikro,

Sorry for bump this up,
Could you please share your files with 4 tabs mod? I need one more tab like yours ^^.
Thank you!

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So which was the latest tab mod version? And does anyone know where I can get it?

I've currently got the normal version (works perfect) and an old tabmod version (doesn't point to the new gekocodes location). If anyone has a newer tabmod version let me know.

Moonfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So which was the latest tab mod version? And does anyone know where I can get it?

I've currently got the normal version (works perfect) and an old tabmod version (doesn't point to the new gekocodes location). If anyone has a newer tabmod version let me know.
it had a version 1272 tab mod version. You can search on you tube with key words "USB loader GX tab mod 1273" (they uploaded the wrong name, the real version is 1272).

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im Just going to drop this right here. Its an older version but ive had luck using themes with it and it works great. The buttons get shifted out of place a bit but it still looks good.

Attachments

• usbloader_GX_rev1269_greywolf_unofficial_tabmod.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 36

alphaum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
já possui a versão TAB MOD do USB Loader GX ( v3.0 r1281 ), porque esta versão mais recente é muito mais compatível. Você sabe se já existe alguém em desenvolvimento?
Post automatically merged:

compatível com os plugins do WiiFlow
Post automatically merged:

another little talked about version is PLUGIN MOD, which is compatible with the WiiFlow plugins, it would be wonderful to have this version updated.

alphaum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Post an English translation of what you wrote.
ok, I asked if there is already an update of the PLUGIN MOD version for USB Loader GX (v3.0 r1281). I ask because I only found so far outdated versions. The USB Loader GX "Plugin MOD" version, is compatible with the WiiFlow plugins, making it possible to load retro emulators with the usb loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: my timezone EST