USBLoader GX Artwork

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by HackAllDevices, Jul 26, 2012.

Jul 26, 2012

USBLoader GX Artwork by HackAllDevices at 6:45 AM (626 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. HackAllDevices
    OP

Newcomer HackAllDevices Member

United States
    I autoboot to usbloader gx and i created some custom images for NaND channels that show up. What do i name the pictures so they will show up as the files artwork?

2. HackAllDevices
    OP

United States
    i want artwork for wii64, ive already created the artwork but what do i name it?

3. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Use the games/ channel id code. example : soup.png ( Zelda Skyward Sword PAL )

4. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    The png files are only for still pictures, not for animated channels, so you will see them only in all mode except the Banner layout mode.
    If your Wii is connected to Wifi, you can download artworks automatically for known game's ID by pressing button (1).

For homebrew which you created the animated channel yourself, you have to know the GameID and place the files in the corresponding folders.
    If you don't, it's displayed on the List layout if you enable the GUI setting: display Both.

5. HackAllDevices
    OP

United States
    Im talking about the cover artwork. I have my usbloader view set to view the boxes and i did download the covers for my games but id like to add a png image i changed to go with the wii game box icon that launches wii64. I know the images have to be named after the game id but what do i name the image if i want it to be for the GBA emulator, psx, or wii64?

6. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    Installed Channels have Title ID too.
    I explained what you can do to find the title ID.

But maybe you need a detailed guide if you don't know the menu good enough yet.

1. Go to the Settings > GUI Settings
    2. set the "Display" line (the second on in the list) to either : "Game ID" or "Both"
    3. exit the Settings
    4. Set the Layout mode to "List" (the first layout, there are List/wall/carousel/channel).
    5. Find your Title in the list and hover the (empty) Cover with the cursor, and you will see the Game ID that you need to use for the image filename.

7. HackAllDevices
    OP

United States
    ok i got it working