USBGXLoader Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MarsXTC, Jun 30, 2010.

1. MarsXTC
    OP

MarsXTC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2009
    United States
    I putted the ISO 's On the root of my harddrive but its not reading the games, Does it have to be WBFS, Or can it just be normal NTFS?
    EDIT: I found out I had to put the ISO's in the wbfs folder, but unfortunantely when I start up the USB Loader it just takes me to a black screen..., please someone help, I deleted the wbfs folder and I went to check on my USB , and I plugged my usb into the Wii And when I load up the loader it just turns black.., For other loaders like NEOGAMMA It just freezes

2. Kikoshi

Kikoshi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2006
    Cuba
    For the GX loader you need to have Hermes Ios222/223 installed, but im still searching to see If i can use both waninokos V19 Ios and hermes together :/, no luck yet.

3. MarsXTC
    OP

MarsXTC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2009
    United States
    But the problem is it used t o work on my old harddrive, but with tis new hardrive its jsut goes to a black screen..
    EDIT: I recently reformatted it and verything was going well, I downldaoed 3d Covers, and I downlodaed the CD art, while scrolling through my games something happened to do with Errors, and it said it will reload in 5 Seconds, It did not reload in 2 minutes SO i shutted the wii Down and started it and turned on the Loader, and It takes me to a black screen now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice