Hacking USBGXLoader Help

MarsXTC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I putted the ISO 's On the root of my harddrive but its not reading the games, Does it have to be WBFS, Or can it just be normal NTFS?
EDIT: I found out I had to put the ISO's in the wbfs folder, but unfortunantely when I start up the USB Loader it just takes me to a black screen..., please someone help, I deleted the wbfs folder and I went to check on my USB , and I plugged my usb into the Wii And when I load up the loader it just turns black.., For other loaders like NEOGAMMA It just freezes

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
For the GX loader you need to have Hermes Ios222/223 installed, but im still searching to see If i can use both waninokos V19 Ios and hermes together :/, no luck yet.

MarsXTC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kikoshi said:
For the GX loader you need to have Hermes Ios222/223 installed, but im still searching to see If i can use both waninokos V19 Ios and hermes together :/, no luck yet.
But the problem is it used t o work on my old harddrive, but with tis new hardrive its jsut goes to a black screen..
EDIT: I recently reformatted it and verything was going well, I downldaoed 3d Covers, and I downlodaed the CD art, while scrolling through my games something happened to do with Errors, and it said it will reload in 5 Seconds, It did not reload in 2 minutes SO i shutted the wii Down and started it and turned on the Loader, and It takes me to a black screen now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...