USB sockets not working...common problem?

funnybean

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@jkyoho @impeeza
Thank you for the explanation !
before my testing pad arrives, I want this FL1 choke filter be ready just in case. Could you tell me the label name of this component ? I am just a electronic enthusiast without knowing the principle of those tiny SMCs.

I did some research will this work ?

DLP11SN900SL2L 90R ohm 5V 150ma​

btw, you got a lovely avatar @jkyoho, do you read Chinese ?

Attachments

• 9fa1f2b24a3805e8768ed8267788d0eefd1f0f064f51a-Irbnnq.gif
    9fa1f2b24a3805e8768ed8267788d0eefd1f0f064f51a-Irbnnq.gif
    317.3 KB · Views: 23

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
@jkyoho @impeeza
Thank you for the explanation !
before my testing pad arrives, I want this FL1 choke filter be ready just in case. Could you tell me the label name of this component ? I am just a electronic enthusiast without knowing the principle of those tiny SMCs.

I did some research will this work ?

DLP11SN900SL2L 90R ohm 5V 150ma​

btw, you got a lovely avatar @jkyoho, do you read Chinese ?
I don't think this Murata choke filter size match the original one there but if it fits the pads then it should work.
I dont have my records by hand, but I believe I remember v2 board pi3usb chip sbu1/sbu2(small one) CHOKE FILTER fits in the data lines area as well, that part number is EXC-X4CH120X. You can give a try as well if you ordering from Mouser/Digikey.
And yes, I am Chinese so I read too.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

funnybean

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't think this Murata choke filter size match the original one there but if it fits the pads then it should work.
I dont have my records by hand, but I believe I remember v2 board pi3usb chip sbu1/sbu2(small one) CHOKE FILTER fits in the data lines area as well, that part number is EXC-X4CH120X. You can give a try as well if you ordering from Mouser/Digikey.
And yes, I am Chinese so I read too.
Tried and managed to blow off two tiny capacitors from my board, Ahaha, already sent my remainings to a pro, lesson learnt that holding a heating gun is so much harder than holding a joycon. Anyway. thank you my friend for helping. I am also a Chinese living in PRC. Can't type Chinese in here. GAN XIE DA LAO ~~~ !!!

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...