davehx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So...my wife (YES, my wife, not me
nyanya.gif
) was trying to play U-Sing Girls Night In with two mics plugged in. At first it wouldnt even load the disc (original disc). I tried the official channel and the backup loader channel (neogamma 7). The official channel went to a black screen. The backup channel flashed green then came up with the 002 error.

It had been quite a while since I had updated anything (I last updated to 4.1E when I got Wii Sports resort and had cios rev8).

I guessed that a problem might be fixed in more recent updates. I updated to rev19 (on 249) and neogamma r9 beta31. I can now load the original disc through neogamma but not through the official channel.

My problem is that the game only recognises the mic that is plugged in to the top USB port (wii laying flat). The port is working as we can play the original U-Sing game through the official channel and it recognises both ports.

This leads me to believe that the problem is caused by neogamma...or something updated in firmware 4.2 or 4.3...Has anyone noticed a similar problem? Possibly know a fix? Or something I am doing/have done wrong? I have searched around for the past two hours and drawn a blank so any help would be much appreciated.

Robj1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I run my external usb drive on the bottom usb port and i have a hub plugged into upper usb port and plug both mics into the hub......

davehx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers mate, I appreciate the reply and that may be what i try to do eventually (if/when i get an external HDD) but for now the problem I have is that the bottom port is not working when i run the game through neogamma and thats the issue I am trying to fix. Thanks for the tip though, I wasnt aware that I could use a hub with the wii. Thats gonna be useful knowledge for the future

davehx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BUMP

it had gone to page 3 so bump for a reply. I wont keep bumping. If it slips down again I'll assume no-one knows the answer but wanted to try once more to get a solution

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the backup loader part is not really an error

usb loaders and/or cIOSs (not sure) load a custom driver for one of the ports (the lower mostly) to access hdds
the games require the normal driver and because of that can only use the other one

if it is only caused by the loader you might get lucky with a disk-only-loader which doesn't use usb

Trying to get it running from the disc channel is more promising imho
The Game might require an IOS you're missing
Did you block Updates from disk?

If yes unblock updates
or use some other form of update
I prefer a plain simple ninty online update(unless >4.3 is released - check first every time)

in any case make sure hbc is at the newest version and you have a recent wanin cios before updating

davehx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, thanks for the reply mate

I did block updates yes. As for the nintendo update, i thought that i should always avoid these and use waninkokos updates? I'm on 4.1E at the moment.

I have the rev19 version of wanins cios.

My HBC is not at the latest version, I'll try that. I did upgrade to a newer version of HBC back when i first modded it (twilight hack) and it stopped working. I had to rerun the twilight hack to get the old HBC back on

Cheers for the help mate, I'll give it a shot and I agree, an original disc should be running from the disc channel

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
davehx said:
As for the nintendo update, i thought that i should always avoid these and use waninkokos updates?
At the moment it is save if you got the mentioned requisites as both the new hbc and a cios at 250 survive all current disc updates and the current online update.
You can then use these to install everything you lost again (bootmii, cios at 202,222,223,249, cmios, darkcrap, priiloader)

But do as you like other methods should work too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: