Hacking USB Loading without changing load times?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,190
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
Then it's called buying the games on retail disc and run them from the disc menu
I have the retail discs for these games, I just hate carrying around 100 discs (not actually 100, but you get my point) with me wherever I travel to, which is why I'm going to be USB Loading them in the first place. Was just hoping there was another way so I wouldn't only be able to speedrun w/ the discs in hand.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember dkc returns speedruns always starting from the world map, because initial loading from the disc (loading the map) was random; I wouldn't go by the speed of discs basically.

D

Deleted User

OP
I remember dkc returns speedruns always starting from the world map, because initial loading from the disc (loading the map) was random; I wouldn't go by the speed of discs basically.
Well, it’s not up to me, that’s just a standard for the speedrun.com leadboards for the games I’m interested in. That random disc loading is something that I’ve never heard of though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And last time watching one the timer stoped during load times
That’s for games that allow emulation n stuff or use in game time, that’s just a small amount of them. A good amount of wii games just use a standard timer and ban USB loding in particular for this reason, however they said if a way to USB load with normal load times existed, they might allow it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free