Hacking USB Loader V1.1 and burned games on a Soft Modded Wii?

hopewithinchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii is not chipped, just the homebrew channel and backup loader channel, and I can't rip my Burned games. Is it possible to make this work?

hopewithinchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? because i put the discs in that've run fine through the backup loader channel, and it won't read any of them. Mario galaxy, Twilight princess, and Metroid Prime 3. every time i try and rip one it says "This is not a Wii title"

dustloop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed that with the small pile of Wii games I have, some of them are decrypted/patched and they dont work. But ones that arnt when the loader could just support it as a normal game, they do install fine.

If they arnt decrypted, just re-burn and stick it straight into your Wii
smile.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hopewithinchaos said:
Really? because i put the discs in that've run fine through the backup loader channel, and it won't read any of them. Mario galaxy, Twilight princess, and Metroid Prime 3. every time i try and rip one it says "This is not a Wii title"

Thats becasue they aren't real games, their backups. Put them in the computer and use Imgburn or something to get the .iso off the disc.

DarkSyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get patched Wii backup's and regionfrii to work on the HDD? I mean, I have the DriveKey..would be nice to throw them all on a HDD though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol