USB Loader V1.1 and burned games on a Soft Modded Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by hopewithinchaos, Apr 6, 2009.

1. hopewithinchaos
    OP

Newcomer hopewithinchaos Member

United States
    My Wii is not chipped, just the homebrew channel and backup loader channel, and I can't rip my Burned games. Is it possible to make this work?

2. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Yes it works the installer of the USB Loader makes no difference between originals and backups

3. hopewithinchaos
    OP

Newcomer hopewithinchaos Member

United States
    Really? because i put the discs in that've run fine through the backup loader channel, and it won't read any of them. Mario galaxy, Twilight princess, and Metroid Prime 3. every time i try and rip one it says "This is not a Wii title"

4. dustloop

Newcomer dustloop Member

United Kingdom
    I noticed that with the small pile of Wii games I have, some of them are decrypted/patched and they dont work. But ones that arnt when the loader could just support it as a normal game, they do install fine.

If they arnt decrypted, just re-burn and stick it straight into your Wii [​IMG]

5. Golfman560

Member Golfman560 TheRapist.com

Antarctica
    Thats becasue they aren't real games, their backups. Put them in the computer and use Imgburn or something to get the .iso off the disc.

6. DarkSyd

Newcomer DarkSyd Newbie

United States
    Does anyone know how to get patched Wii backup's and regionfrii to work on the HDD? I mean, I have the DriveKey..would be nice to throw them all on a HDD though.