Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just compiled and tested v7.3 based on 1.5, and it's absolutely perfect IMO. I taylored WiiShizza's background to accept the downloaded 130x225 widescreen covers, set it for child mode (I used my PC for adding/deleting), and every function works like a miracle. This is by far the best version I've seen of this loader since the beginning. Thanks again for the hard work guys
smile.gif

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
wichoxp said:
Dueler said:
Why dont you try your NTSC Version. It's what 0.10GB?
NTSC version ONLY came in english...
PAL version came in 5 languages (I need the spanish one)...

Also, if that game can be fixed, other games would be fixed too ^^ !

See ya.

Ahh i see xD
Wii plays not a very good game anyway, i only bought it to get a second wii mote XD

But yeah using the example to fix others would be ok i guess
tongue.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried V7.4 (Iassume 1.5) and everything seems to be working fine
smile.gif

NeoRame, I have to ask again for a favour. Can you make 3D-covers out of this and this? Or if you show us how we can do it ourself we don't have to bother you
smile.gif

THitsu10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so hungry...did you add the "slot illumination"...cauze mine just lit up after i installed a game...and that was with 7.4
wtf.gif

also...still having trouble downloading atleast one PAL cover in widescreen........ RC4SGT......Shin chan something is the title

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hm strange, when using 7.4 I cant get my cover images to line up as they should. Ive been using 130x225 images perfectly on 7.3 with cover coord set to 255. On 7.4 they sit to far to the left, and if i change cover coord to 256 it jumps to far to the right :\

Its as if the wbg.png is getting stretch further on 7.4 then it did on 7.3

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Dueler said:
wichoxp said:
Dueler said:
Why dont you try your NTSC Version. It's what 0.10GB?
NTSC version ONLY came in english...
PAL version came in 5 languages (I need the spanish one)...

Also, if that game can be fixed, other games would be fixed too ^^ !

See ya.

Ahh i see xD
Wii plays not a very good game anyway, i only bought it to get a second wii mote XD

But yeah using the example to fix others would be ok i guess
tongue.gif
Yeah, it seems that wiimote is the best "part" of the whole game XD ! ...

I really hope that somebody got interest to fix it... I mean, who knows what games could have the same problem
ph34r.gif
!!!

See ya.

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CONFIG PROBLEM/ISSUE

7.3 and 7.4 autodetect between 4:3 and 16:9 BUT.

Code:
4:3ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ16:9
----ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ -----
images_path=SD:/images/ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂwimages_path=SD:/wimages/
background = bg.pngÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂwbackground = wbg.png
console_coords = 40,71,340,290ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ wconsole_coords = 40,71,340,290
covers_coords = 446,109ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂwcovers_coords = 482,110

These options do not autodetect, IMO they should along with the 4:3 and 16:9 screenmode also autodetect.

BUT at the moment, if you do not use "widescreen = 1" option in config.txt the loader picks 4:3 settings (shown above), if all options above autodetect with teh sceenmode, the options below is no longer needed in config.txt and can be removed totally.

Code:
#ÂÂwidescreen = 0 1 (This is auto-detect by default)
#ÂÂÂÂ0 => No widescreen
#ÂÂÂÂ1 => Widescreen
#ÂÂWARNING: If you turn on the widescreen, the loader will resize the image from your SD card. 
#ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Toggling between widescreen and full screen would cause loss in image quality.
widescreen = 0

The number of configurable options have been added so fast, and as a result some things have been forgotten, something like I just wrote for example.

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
stev418 said:
hm strange, when using 7.4 I cant get my cover images to line up as they should. Ive been using 130x225 images perfectly on 7.3 with cover coord set to 255. On 7.4 they sit to far to the left, and if i change cover coord to 256 it jumps to far to the right :\

Its as if the wbg.png is getting stretch further on 7.4 then it did on 7.3

In 7.4 he added code to make the cover coords go to nearest number divisible by 4 because alot of users were getting black screens when using coords not divisible by 4. If your trying to use the widescreen default background don't enter any coords or layout as it is setup to line up perfectly by default. If your trying to use your own custom background try editing your box art frame on there a bit.

PNo4 said:
CONFIG PROBLEM/ISSUE

7.3 and 7.4 autodetect between 4:3 and 16:9 BUT.

Code:
4:3ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ16:9
----ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ -----
images_path=SD:/images/ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂwimages_path=SD:/wimages/
background = bg.pngÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂwbackground = wbg.png
console_coords = 40,71,340,290ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ wconsole_coords = 40,71,340,290
covers_coords = 446,109ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂwcovers_coords = 482,110

These options do not autodetect, IMO they should along with the 4:3 and 16:9 screenmode also autodetect.

BUT at the moment, if you do not use "widescreen = 1" option in config.txt the loader picks 4:3 settings (shown above), if all options above autodetect with teh sceenmode, the options below is no longer needed in config.txt and can be removed totally.

CODE#ÂÂwidescreen = 0 1 (This is auto-detect by default)
#ÂÂÂÂ0 => No widescreen
#ÂÂÂÂ1 => Widescreen
#ÂÂWARNING: If you turn on the widescreen, the loader will resize the image from your SD card.
#ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Toggling between widescreen and full screen would cause loss in image quality.
widescreen = 0

The number of configurable options have been added so fast, and as a result some things have been forgotten, something like I just wrote for example.

In 7.4 they do auto detect, remove all configs and they will default to exactly what you wrote. Thats how I use mine, the only config I use is to add more lines to the console, that it, and all the 4:3 and 16x9 stuff works fine.

wii94

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
hungyip84 said:
Here is V7.4 (Source and Loader):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=895e8cc...95965eaa7bc68bc

1. Added two new options (I think it's a lot, sorry): wconsole_coords and wcovers_coords
This two options are similar to console_coords and covers_coords, except that these two options are used when the loader is in widescreen mode.

2. Fixed some minor bugs

3. Re-factored some of the codes (should not affect anything, but might introduce new bugs)

4. Might be there is something more. I will let you to figure it out.

Thanks =)

For latest config options, please read: http://pastebin.com/f433bb2c3
I cant download the .dol, can someone upload it again?
QUOTEThe key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wii94 said:
hungyip84 said:
Here is V7.4 (Source and Loader):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=895e8cc...95965eaa7bc68bc

1. Added two new options (I think it's a lot, sorry): wconsole_coords and wcovers_coords
This two options are similar to console_coords and covers_coords, except that these two options are used when the loader is in widescreen mode.

2. Fixed some minor bugs

3. Re-factored some of the codes (should not affect anything, but might introduce new bugs)

4. Might be there is something more. I will let you to figure it out.

Thanks =)

For latest config options, please read: http://pastebin.com/f433bb2c3
I cant download the .dol, can someone upload it again?
QUOTEThe key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

mirrored here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mu4yr1

Anime4me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im having a problem with the box art of cooking mama pal RCCPGT.
it dowloads a blank image.

even if i replace image with a proper one,it doesnt detect it and redownloads the blank image again.
when i turn off downloads it wont show the picture i replaced it with it just says no image.

Is there around this?
BTW eveything else works good on it.

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
evvil said:
In 7.4 they do auto detect, remove all configs and they will default to exactly what you wrote. Thats how I use mine, the only config I use is to add more lines to the console, that it, and all the 4:3 and 16x9 stuff works fine.

OMFG, you're right, I just made a mistake forgot to save after I added # in front of widescreen = X option (its so late its early, time to sleep).
wacko.gif

Code:
#ÂÂwidescreen = 0 1 (This is auto-detect by default)
#ÂÂÂÂ0 => No widescreen
#ÂÂÂÂ1 => Widescreen
#widescreen = 0 
#

And SAVE, now it autodetects all thoose thing I thought it didn't, HAHA, must have been the same in 7.3
wacko.gif

QUOTE(wiimano @ Apr 19 2009, 06:21 AM) glad to know you are usin my config rewrite mates, thanks hungyip keep it up! workin good so far mate

It's really great, using it always.
yay.gif

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THitsu10 said:
so hungry...did you add the "slot illumination"...cauze mine just lit up after i installed a game...and that was with 7.4
wtf.gif

also...still having trouble downloading atleast one PAL cover in widescreen........ RC4SGT......Shin chan something is the title

Good catch =) I added it in 7.4

For the cover, maybe the site is not hosting this cover? Not sure.

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many pages now. Hard to keep up.

Has anyone come out with a Wad channel for 1.5? If so, is there a way to use your own wbg.png or wb.png with it?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
moviecouple said:
So many pages now. Hard to keep up.

Has anyone come out with a Wad channel for 1.5? If so, is there a way to use your own wbg.png or wb.png with it?

there's a forwarder channel and yes wide background works

SomeGuy2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the USB Loader Ultimate V7.4 app how come you can only download 1 boxart per usb loader session? to conserve image host bandwidth? or just not working yet? or something else.

just curious,

someguy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He wants to bone anything with a dick +1