Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dueler said:
hungyip84 said:
Here is V7.4 (Source and Loader):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=895e8cc...95965eaa7bc68bc

1. Added two new options (I think it's a lot, sorry): wconsole_coords and wcovers_coords
This two options are similar to console_coords and covers_coords, except that these two options are used when the loader is in widescreen mode.

2. Fixed some minor bugs

3. Re-factored some of the codes (should not affect anything, but might introduce new bugs)

4. Might be there is something more. I will let you to figure it out.

Thanks =)

For latest config options, please read: http://pastebin.com/f433bb2c3

Awesome, will test it out in a moment.

While your here, Will you be adding in the LED illuminator? Link removed, guy just above me linked to it XD
Also is it possible to have widescreen options in the program itself? Like a turn on turn off thing so you dont have to edit the config file when changing modes.
Looks like that was #4
smile.gif

LED mod comfimed working.

Good work, now I can use stock setting for 4:3 and config file for widescreen.

I really appreciate all of your hard work! Thanks.

Corti78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried 7.4. I'm no longer having issues with the widescreen options but now the loader will randomly exit out to the HBC for no reason. It's happened 3 times within the last 5 minutes, showing "CRC Error: Abort Called". It seems to happen shortly after attempting to download a cover at least for me.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that the downloads seem to randomly auto-abort now and when they do succeed the cover doesn't display. If I restart the loader it will attempt to download the same cover again even though it previously "succeeded".

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dun4cheap said:
starstremr said:
Ok i am not trying to be an ass but can some one please answer this? this is the third time i am asking about this.

can some one please help me when i change

covers_coords=28,106

to

covers_coords=56,106

it wont work covers dont even show and it freezes up

can you change it or are we limited ?

can some one explain this please ?

Are we only allowed certain coords ?

Make sure you install Wannikos cios36 rev 10 or it will not display.

Secondly I noticed you have ommitted the space after the = sign.

covers_coords=56,106

it should be

covers_coords = 56,106

Thank you bro that was it the damn spaces!!!!

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
Corti78 said:
Just tried 7.4. I'm no longer having issues with the widescreen options but now the loader will randomly exit out to the HBC for no reason. It's happened 3 times within the last 5 minutes, showing "CRC Error: Abort Called". It seems to happen shortly after attempting to download a cover at least for me.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that the downloads seem to randomly auto-abort now and when they do succeed the cover doesn't display. If I restart the loader it will attempt to download the same cover again even though it previously "succeeded".

Just tried it myself and worked fine. Make sure you have a folder named wimages in the root of your sd or they will get downloaded to where your boot.dol and not display. If still having problems try not using a config file and have that folder in that place.

Corti78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wimages folder was already there and works. All the widescreen settings work, wbg loads as well as the covers I manually placed in the folder. As for the covers the loader said it "downloaded" they were no where to be found on the SD card so I have no idea whats happening there. For the time being I disabled cover downloads which also seems to have fixed the CRC Error that was forcing my loader to abort to HBC.

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raptir said:
Is there any truth to a rumor I heard about the delete bug being back in 7.3...?

I doubt it...but I usually stick to deleting from the computer anyways...how often do we have to delete games?

Does anyone know what the patch was that fixed it? Would be nice to be able to look at the source for the various loaders and know if deleting is safe or not.

GizmoDVD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dun4cheap said:
were all using external hard drives.

Gotcha...just trying to figure this out. I put it on my SD card but its now showing up in my Homebrew Channel. I am using SDUSN Loader 1.5 right now. Any help getting this one to work?

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(dun4cheap @ Apr 18 2009, 08:01 PM) *

Gotcha...just trying to figure this out. I put it on my SD card but its now showing up in my Homebrew Channel. I am using SDUSN Loader 1.5 right now. Any help getting this one to work?

need to rename the .dol file to boot.dol for it to show up i believe.

raptir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dueler said:
The delete bug was random games not showing up i think. Unless i missed some other bug.

It was a bug where deleting a game would cause other games to stop working. It was fixed in 1.4.

And your .dol needs to be in SD:\apps\(folder)\boot.dol, in case you don't have it there...

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GizmoDVD said:
dun4cheap said:

Many of us early on debated the usefullness of using SD cards to run games off. The cost of USB2 drives is less and offers a great deal more storage and there is less flexibility. Going with USB you can use a jump drive or an external usb hard drive. I personally have grown to like the self powered 2.5" usb drives. Frys has a 250gig one onsale for $59 (maxtor). The nice thing about them is they are powered from the usb port.

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
hungyip84 said:
I tried this latest version and older ones...

There's no way to load "WII PLAY" PAL version on wii NTSC console
unsure.gif
!

Tried using All video options and everytime got this:
- Spinning/flickering screen (not playable).
- Green screen.

Some way to fix it
wacko.gif
?

See ya.

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Dueler said:
Why dont you try your NTSC Version. It's what 0.10GB?
NTSC version ONLY came in english...
PAL version came in 5 languages (I need the spanish one)...

Also, if that game can be fixed, other games would be fixed too ^^ !

See ya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1