Hacking USB Loader issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moritz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,146
  • Replies Replies 4

Moritz

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
633
Country
Brazil
Hello.

I've got a kingston datatraveller 100 32gb, and everything works fine with all the usb loaders (1.1, 1.5, GUIs), except that it only boots the first game a added to the usb stick (the other games give a code dump screen or just a black screen), tried both ways, ripping from the loader, and using wbfs manager (tried 2.2.2 e 2.5), no matter what I do, just the first game boots.

Does someone know whats the problem?

Thanks

Moritz
 
If you used USB Loader v1.1 to delete some games from that USB stick, one or more games will be corrupted. v1.1 had a problem with deleting games. You may need to start again using the latest version 1.5 (or at least 1.4)
 
I didn't unistall a game.

First I formated my drive with wbfs manager 2.5, installed 1 game, it worked!
then I installed some more games with wbfs manager 2.5, none of them worked, but the first I installed was still working.

I formated the drive again and got wbfs manager 2.2.2.

Installed one game that didn't work before, and then the only game that worked before, bang!, the first game I installed now (the one that didn't work before) worked, the second game didn't.

Formated again, went to usb loader 1.1, ripped a game, it worked, ripped the second, it didn't work, but the first game still worked.

Weird, no?

Moritz
 
QUOTE said:
Weird, no?

Yes, very weird.

Maybe you can try using a wbfs manager only (on your PC) this time:

* Init the drive
* Add game1
* Add game2
* Extract game2 from the PC to see if it can successfully extract it
* If there's no error, try using the USB loader on your wii to see if you can play game1 and game2.
* If there's error extracting game2, then I would say there's something wrong with the process of adding a new game to your existing drive (wbfs manager maybe??).
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted