Canada
cod mw r doesnt work on this
frown.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i suspect bad settings. just because GX and neogamma are both usb loaders does not mean that they have the same default settings. check what settings are being use in neogamma and mimic those settigs in GX.

lewikenzie1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lewikenzie1.webs.com
XP
Country
r-win said:
lewikenzie1 said:
ive got this app and have put a game on my usb hard drive and put a game on it using WBFS Manager 3.0 but no image is displayed on my wii but when im on WBFS Manager 3.0 and click on the game the pictue of the game shows up do i have to put a image on the sdcard or usb hard drive and what do i name the image
If the Wii is connected to internet, just click on the "No Cover" image.
when i click on the no cover image it starts the game
it works fine i was just wondering if there was a away to get the cover to show up and how thanks

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lewikenzie1 said:
r-win said:
lewikenzie1 said:
ive got this app and have put a game on my usb hard drive and put a game on it using WBFS Manager 3.0 but no image is displayed on my wii but when im on WBFS Manager 3.0 and click on the game the pictue of the game shows up do i have to put a image on the sdcard or usb hard drive and what do i name the image
If the Wii is connected to internet, just click on the "No Cover" image.
when i click on the no cover image it starts the game
it works fine i was just wondering if there was a away to get the cover to show up and how thanks
Ah...right...change the view to the gamelist (the view where the games are listed in some kind of listbox, and the cover is shown on the left). If you click the cover in that view, it'll ask you to download them.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ralph9994 said:
can you add an force 480P setting?

like:

FORCE PAL480P
FORCE NTSC480P
I'm sorry, but I think I miss something. 480P PAL? 480P NTSC?

480P PAL doesn't exists. 480P is just 480P. No NTSC or PAL differences there. It has a refresh rate of 24, 30 or 60 frames per second. More info here.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every progressive mode is treated as 480p. this is how (almost) all wii apps are. apparently there is a bug or two in libogc, so we just say "if (the wii is set to any progressive mode) then { use 480P}"

S3xii Lexii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Y'all Just wonderin' if USB Loader GX automatically formats External Hard Drives or if not, Is there some option within USB loader Gx Where I can format it??
I have been using COnfigurable USB Loader to format the hard drives because I don't know if you can do it with USB loader gx.

thanks very mucho guys

wub.gif

ps. does the external hard drive have to be formatted to wbfs to work with usb loader gx? is it preferable to format to wbfs?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
hey s3xii, try using wii backup manager here (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295) to format ur hard drive to either fat32 or wbfs. USB loader GX and configurable can play games off wbfs or fat32 formatted drives (configurable can also read games off NTFS drives but cannot write/copy games to it)

S3xii Lexii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
hey s3xii, try using wii backup manager here (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295) to format ur hard drive to either fat32 or wbfs. USB loader GX and configurable can play games off wbfs or fat32 formatted drives (configurable can also read games off NTFS drives but cannot write/copy games to it)
thanks flak I appreciated
rolleyes.gif

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xflak40 said:
USB GX can also read from NTFS, but not write to it. Oggzee shared his code with us.

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't find a search option for individual threads, and I can't use search because usb and gx are both words that are less than 3 letters, so I'm going to ask here.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but I keep getting a black screen whenever I load any game. The games on my HD have been ripped from my own person retail games and I am able to play them regularly, so I know that it is neither a bad rip, nor a missing IOS.

Not sure if it matters, but I use Hermes cIOS202[38+60], cIOS222[38+37], cIOS223[38] and Wanin cIOS149 rev 14.

ralph9994

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well in neosomthing loader you got both NTSC480P and PAL480P

but if thats the same sure.

but PAL is still different than NeverTheSameColor

so i think PAL480P makes sense because its 480P in PAL format

nanoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I could really use some help guys, I'm tearing my hair out here and have no clue what to do.

I've hacked my wii to the point where I can get games loading off my WBFS USB drive using uLoader installed as a forwarder.

However, I can't seem to get any other loaders to work??? USB Loader GX goes to the main screen but there is nothing on it, no buttons games anything it's just the white background. I've also tried wiiflow and that just freezes too. Can anyone help...???

Thanks

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nanoblade said:
I could really use some help guys, I'm tearing my hair out here and have no clue what to do.

I've hacked my wii to the point where I can get games loading off my WBFS USB drive using uLoader installed as a forwarder.

However, I can't seem to get any other loaders to work??? USB Loader GX goes to the main screen but there is nothing on it, no buttons games anything it's just the white background. I've also tried wiiflow and that just freezes too. Can anyone help...???

Thanks
Did you download the USB Loader GX installer or just the app files?

nanoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just downloaded the forwarder bundle, and then the latest compiled .dol file. So I have put the app files on the SD card named as boot.dol, also copied over the config folder.

Thanks...

nanoblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I've tried everything now. I removed IOS249 and reinstalled cIOS38 rev14 because I had rev16 before. This hasn't helped either, uloader is still working perfectly in every single way, but I can not use any other USB loaders at all, this makes no sense to me.

Am I missing something??? Is there something other loaders need that uloader doesn't?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was adding some stuff to my gdevelop project and I couldnt save it cuz there was a power outage and thus no internet
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I was adding some stuff to my gdevelop project and I couldnt save it cuz there was a power...