Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zone97 said:
After updating to the latest version, the parental controls can not be permanently disabled? How can this be done again? I do not want it to lock every time it loads?

Same here and to clearify I do not want to disable the use at all or apply parental control. Just want to prevent adding and erasing with locking that away.
Any option planned or I am doing something wrong. Ver is 881.
In the Wii itself the parental control is off.

Mugga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone tell me how I install the USB Loader GX in headlines? I find this guide http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/sou...HBC/readMii.txt very messy.

I have the HBC installed and working perfectly.

What files will I need to install USB Loader GX? Do I have to setup my external hdd on a pc, or is USB Loader GX capable of doing this?

I hope you will help me out
smile.gif

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
anyone know the coords for the parental lock icon which was recently added??
It depends which view you are using.

Code:
THEME.gamelist_lock_x = CFG.widescreen ? 480 : 500;
THEME.gamelist_lock_y = 13;
Code:
THEME.gamegrid_lock_x = CFG.widescreen ? 416 : 440;
THEME.gamegrid_lock_y = 13;
CODETHEME.gamecarousel_lock_x = CFG.widescreen ? 416 : 440;
THEME.gamecarousel_lock_y = 13;

Hope this helps!
biggrin.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mugga said:
Could someone tell me how I install the USB Loader GX in headlines? I find this guide http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/sou...HBC/readMii.txt very messy.
step 1. go to the url you find very messy
step 2. start near the top of the page and press your left mouse button down
step 3. drag your mouse down to the bottom of the page and watch as the text is highlited
step 4. release the left mouse button
step 5. use your right index finger to press the button that says "ctrl"
step 6. while holding ctrl, use your left index finger to press "C"
step 7. open notepad.exe or a similar text editing program
step 8. repeat step 5
step 9. while holding ctrl, use your left index finger to press "V"
step 10. go to the settings of whatever text editor you chose in step 7 and enable "word wrap"
step 11. read

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
Mugga said:
step 1. go to the url you find very messy
step 2. start near the top of the page and press your left mouse button down
step 3. drag your mouse down to the bottom of the page and watch as the text is highlited
step 4. release the left mouse button
step 5. use your right index finger to press the button that says "ctrl"
step 6. while holding ctrl, use your left index finger to press "C"
step 7. open notepad.exe or a similar text editing program
step 8. repeat step 5
step 9. while holding ctrl, use your left index finger to press "V"
step 10. go to the settings of whatever text editor you chose in step 7 and enable "word wrap"
step 11. read
ROFLMAO!! BUT... In Mugga's defense, the readMii.txt file is slightly outdated and inaccurate.

biggrin.gif

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
lithium210 said:
anyone know the coords for the parental lock icon which was recently added??
It depends which view you are using.

Code:
THEME.gamelist_lock_x = CFG.widescreen ? 480 : 500;
THEME.gamelist_lock_y = 13;
Code:
THEME.gamegrid_lock_x = CFG.widescreen ? 416 : 440;
THEME.gamegrid_lock_y = 13;
CODETHEME.gamecarousel_lock_x = CFG.widescreen ? 416 : 440;
THEME.gamecarousel_lock_y = 13;

Hope this helps!
biggrin.gif

thank you!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This won't run New Super Mario Bros for me, but NeoGamma will, so i've switched for now. Pity, I loved USB Loader.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
666 said:
This won't run New Super Mario Bros for me, but NeoGamma will, so i've switched for now. Pity, I loved USB Loader.

is the game patched?

are you using the wip patches?

what version of GX are you running?

what SM and cIOS are you using?

BECAUSE the game works great for me using the latest SVN with patched and unpatched versions

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dteyn said:
I'm having a bit of trouble setting up a FAT32 hard drive with USB Loader GX (rev 874, cIOS249 rev16) on a buddy's Wii. Everything is good up until the point of trying to install games on the Wii using the loader. I insert a disc, after clicking install there is about a 5-10 second delay before the Wii freezes and gives a DSI code dump error.
I'll tell you right now that you also NEED to install Hermes 222 rev4, since both FAT and NTFS support REQUIRE Hermes.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dteyn said:
I'm having a bit of trouble setting up a FAT32 hard drive with USB Loader GX (rev 874, cIOS249 rev16) on a buddy's Wii. Everything is good up until the point of trying to install games on the Wii using the loader. I insert a disc, after clicking install there is about a 5-10 second delay before the Wii freezes and gives a DSI code dump error.
And also that installing games to a FAT partition is fixed in revision 883.

gillman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble getting this program to recognize my Seagate FreeAgent Desk 500GB 7200 RPM USB 2.0 Silver External Hard Drive and it just continues to show the "Waiting for your slow USB Device" screen. I disabled the auto spindown feature before I formatted the entire drive to the WBFS format. I think it should be working because I have gotten my 8BG Kingston flashdrive to work several times. I've also tried inserting the USB cord at several different times. What do you think I am missing?

Thank you.

Sp3kt3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to use only SD card in the Wii SD slot.
USB Loader GX find the boot.dol on my SD card in the wii slot but after it ask me to plug a USB Device.
But I was looking to only use one SD card in FAT32 with the .DOL on it + the game.
If I plug a USB device it work. So from what I can tell right now is the Loader GX will find the config on my SD card and will search for a USB device for the game. Any idea how to configure to only use SD card in the Wii SD slot for everything (config, games, cover...)

It works fine with Configurable USB LOADER

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gillman said:
I'm having some trouble getting this program to recognize my Seagate FreeAgent Desk 500GB 7200 RPM USB 2.0 Silver External Hard Drive and it just continues to show the "Waiting for your slow USB Device" screen. I disabled the auto spindown feature before I formatted the entire drive to the WBFS format. I think it should be working because I have gotten my 8BG Kingston flashdrive to work several times. I've also tried inserting the USB cord at several different times. What do you think I am missing?

Thank you.
I had the same problem with the same drive. I tried and tried, then I gave up. I got a WD My Book Esential Edition and it worked liek a charm.
There were a lot of poeple saying to unplug, the power, and the USB cord in different sequences to get the FreeAgent to work, but it never recognized.

Don't know if that helps any, but good luck anyway.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've installed a bunch of Wiiware forwarder ISOs that let you choose the wiiware game you want to play in a USB backup loader and runs it with Triforce. I have a few questions:

None of the forwarders work in USB Loader GX, but they do work in The Configurable USB loader.. Why is that, and is there any way to fix it so that it can work?

If no, is there any way to hide those games in USB Loader GX so that they cant be chosen by accident?

MidilandQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usb Loader GX is giving me weird problems lately. Whenever I try to run NSMB I usually end up getting a black screen. However, when the Wii doesn't detect my SD card, the game runs fine. Any way to fix this? I have Rev 883.

smitty1258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using rev 883, everything working great on the wii.

formatted my 250gb ntsf

Not sure what to do now, I tried putting just the .iso on the hd, 0 games show up in the usb loader menu.
I tried putting them in a folder called wbsf, nothing happened.

I tried using wbsfgui.exe v14.2.3530.36436

formatted the drive to wbsf, showed the correct amount of space, then when I select a game from the left pane, to transfer to the right pane it gives me an error, cannot read source disk or something to that effect?

thoughts?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThaDraGun said:
I've installed a bunch of Wiiware forwarder ISOs that let you choose the wiiware game you want to play in a USB backup loader and runs it with Triforce. I have a few questions:

None of the forwarders work in USB Loader GX, but they do work in The Configurable USB loader.. Why is that, and is there any way to fix it so that it can work?

If no, is there any way to hide those games in USB Loader GX so that they cant be chosen by accident?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181011&st=705
read the bottom of the page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: