• Replies 29,369
  • Likes 48

rafb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, but that still doesnt resolve my problem. the real problem is that "imet header wrong '' message and the fact that none of my games play, i mean none, all freeze, some right off the get go others a few more screens

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rafb said:
thanks, but that still doesnt resolve my problem. the real problem is that "imet header wrong '' message and the fact that none of my games play, i mean none, all freeze, some right off the get go others a few more screens
Well, I'm not sure if those two are related, but I think they are. Do other loaders work? Because the IMET header wrong is the message you get when the opening.bnr from the disc is invalid. And when that one is invalid, I think the rest of the disc can also not be read correctly.

Daydreamer33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried the new partition-switch function from the USB-Loader-GX. But the second partition wont work.
I use the Last Updated .Dol and split a 1.5 TB ext. drive from Verbatim (its in the comp.list).
I formatted the both partitions with WBFS-Manager 3 and installed on each partition one game.
game on the first partition runs correct. On the second partition the loader shows the game but if I start it I get only a black screen and nothing else. I tried other game and changing the 249 to 222.
Nothing works.

Does everyone have a solution for me???

Thx DayD

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Daydreamer33 said:
On the second partition the loader shows the game but if I start it I get only a black screen and nothing else. I tried other game and changing the 249 to 222.

Does everyone have a solution for me???
Well, I'm pretty certain that not everyone has the solution, but somebody might
smile.gif

Anyway, check the issue thread, I posted a test version there: http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/detail?id=1169

an9el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo....how about the theme downloader now? i tried it but it dont work. when i start it a white screen comes and disappears very fast, that i cant read anything and then the normal black screen is there again. below on the right 3 icons, 2x a "1" and beside a pc with earth. for what is that, what do i have to do??

did the latest update to all. is it still in work or what have i to do to get it work? create folder etc??? i wrote 1 page back that it should work? would be realy great....

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an9el said:
sooo....how about the theme downloader now? i tried it but it dont work. when i start it a white screen comes and disappears very fast, that i cant read anything and then the normal black screen is there again. below on the right 3 icons, 2x a "1" and beside a pc with earth. for what is that, what do i have to do??

did the latest update to all. is it still in work or what have i to do to get it work? create folder etc??? i wrote 1 page back that it should work? would be realy great....

It is still buggy and a work in progress. For me it would read the themes just fine from the site and display them all with a 13 in the box at the bottom, this is what page you are on. I was able to go through all of the pages just fine and it looks like it downloads the images once and caches them which is great, (thanks Dimok). If the image is already downloaded, it doesnt download it again. The issue for me comes when the system is trying to extract the zip. One actually started to extract it fine, then took forever and looked like it was trying to extract other themes or something, also my cursor turned into a bunch of gibberish, so it seems there are still bugs to be worked out, but I believe the XML feed is working.

rafb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys anyone has any clue is to why im getting this "imet header wrong ''???

as i mentioned before, games that dont show that error still freeze in the first few screens

Actually took care of that problem, but still every game FREEZES at the wrist strap screen!!!

DAMN it

rafb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've gone through both xzxero's and completesoftmod guide
here is the signcheck
"SignCheck 0.3b aka loveSexWii build report"
"Wii region", Usa
"Wii unique device id", xxxxxxxxx
"IOS number", "Trucha bug", "Flash access", "Boot2 access", "Usb2.0 IOS tree"
"IOS250 (ver 65535)", Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Enabled
"IOS249 (ver 15)", Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Enabled
"IOS202 (ver 4)", Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS70 (ver 6687)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS61 (ver 5405)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS60 (ver 6174)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS55 (ver 4633)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS53 (ver 4113)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS38 (ver 3609)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS37 (ver 2070)", Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS36 (ver 3351)", Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS35 (ver 1040)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS34 (ver 1039)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS33 (ver 1040)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS31 (ver 1040)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS30 (ver 1040)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS28 (ver 1288)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS22 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS21 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS20 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS17 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS14 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS13 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS12 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled
"IOS11 (ver 7)", Enabled, Enabled, Disabled, Disabled

and im still getting nothing WTF more do i need to do???

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rafb said:
I see you don't have cios 222 rev4 installed. Please try to install that, and set the global settings of usb gx to use cios 222 instead of 249. Then try again, and post back results.

rafb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r-win said:
rafb said:
I see you don't have cios 222 rev4 installed. Please try to install that, and set the global settings of usb gx to use cios 222 instead of 249. Then try again, and post back results.

well, it seems im making small progress, i formated the hard drive again, backed up one of the originals i still have and then was able to play it.
now i'll try playing one of the backups stored on pc (thats where had problems before this upgrade attempt)

rafb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, just as before, back ups that i create of the originals play for a while.
backups that i have stored on the pc freeze up? and the stupid ass "IMET Header wrong" is back. WTF
is it the pc? usb connection? hard drive?
im using western digital and dell pc and apperantly they are known for problems with usb ports

any suggestions, any one, this crap has been going on for months now and this upgrade did nothing but wasted a day out of my life
mad.gif

There must be an issue with my PC, i cannot explain it any other way, usb rips the games to HD then plays them find, however, as soon as they touch my pc they turn to crap

an9el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahem...the theme downloader just dont work at all for me. i dont see ANY picture. just the black screen, a white window is flashing and then again just the black screen with the button theme downloader, thats it.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an9el said:
ahem...the theme downloader just dont work at all for me. i dont see ANY picture. just the black screen, a white window is flashing and then again just the black screen with the button theme downloader, thats it.

Im sure they are still working on it and if it doesnt work correctly for you, you can still download themes manually from the website.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest revision seems to work great with the themes. (thanks for adding support for adult themes)

If you have added a theme to my website, PLEASE log in and make sure your zip file ONLY contains the theme files and nothing else and that it is in .zip format. Any theme that is not following these guidelines will be disabled until they are fixed.

If you signed up and cant remember your password, please let me know so I can reset it. I will be working on the forgot password function today so that is working again.

an9el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which revision do u use? and where to find the adult themes??? and where are they save on the sd-card? maybe i have already a directory but with other files, so it dont work for me?

ahem...am i wrong? do i have to download the themes manualy and can only chose which one with this function?? thought this function shows which themes are avail and i can chose download and which one is used....right?

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an9el said:
which revision do u use? and where to find the adult themes??? and where are they save on the sd-card? maybe i have already a directory but with other files, so it dont work for me?

ahem...am i wrong? do i have to download the themes manualy and can only chose which one with this function?? thought this function shows which themes are avail and i can chose download and which one is used....right?

You can manually download themes through my website and if you want adult themes, you can register on the site and check to enable them in your profile. Through USB Loader GX using the most recent version, it seems pretty stable downloading them through the software. If you dont have any parental controls set in the settings, it should pull in adult themes as well but there arent many made right now. The theme downloader is in the settings section on the 3rd menu.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
giantpune said:
saving that txt file as anything other than the ID6 would require that we have yet another setting to save and load for each game. we cant save it as simply "whatever the name of the game is" because then we would be forced to rename it when somebody renamed a game.

Have the file name as ID6 + game name, then use wild card loading. When saving, delete the old one & use the current name.

Vidikron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need some help with a specific game... Wario Land Shake It. Every time I play it gets past the opening movies just fine, but once the first training level starts it gives me a black screen 30-60 seconds into the level. It's not completely locked because I can hit the Home button and reset back to the dash. I've tried quite a few combinations of settings including trying IOS 249 and 222 and each time I get the exact same behavior. Anyone have a combination of settings that works for them?

an9el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@deekphreak: i know where to find the theme-downloader, but simply it dont work! it starts with the window....net accees (dont know exactly, cause i have other language here..), then the screen with the button "theme downloader" on top is still there. at the left and right are 2 arrows. and below the "theme downloader"-button is just the black screen, nothing to klick on etc. only down at the right button below the black screen are 2 nr-buttons, they change from 1 to 0 and back if i click there and more right a icon with a globe. whatever i klick nothing happens. only if i click on a arrow an new window appears for a few seconds telling kind of "downloading list.....75%" and then disappears and im back on this screen like i described it. i tried to set the path to somewhere else. i did download manually some themes in zip-format and pointed the path there...nothing changes or shows in that "theme downloader" screen. i deleted the whole directory on my sd-card (config) and startet again, nothing helps. it dont wooork!!!
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@