Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cobleman said:
curly_joe said:
I am having a problem updating to a new revision and I was hoping someone can help me, I have put the new revision r846.dol into the SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/ folder and renamed it boot.dol, but when I go to run usbloader gx in goes to a black screen and freezes and if I wait a while a code dump comes up. What have I done wrong.
Delete Global cfg file inside config folder on sd card

Thanks for the advice, I have tried it but it hasn't work for me, I am still getting the same problem. Thanks anyway.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
curly_joe said:
cobleman said:
curly_joe said:
I am having a problem updating to a new revision and I was hoping someone can help me, I have put the new revision r846.dol into the SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/ folder and renamed it boot.dol, but when I go to run usbloader gx in goes to a black screen and freezes and if I wait a while a code dump comes up. What have I done wrong.

Thanks for the advice, I have tried it but it hasn't work for me, I am still getting the same problem. Thanks anyway.

Do you have hermes & waninkoko's CIOS installed? On one version I got that error without hermes installed.

curly_joe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smf said:
curly_joe said:
cobleman said:
curly_joe said:

Do you have hermes & waninkoko's CIOS installed? On one version I got that error without hermes installed.

I don't have hermes installed.

xah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wii 3.2E
USB loader GX (updated yesterday dont remember the version)

All my (12) games works fine including New Super Mario Bros Wii also with ocarina! However, Mario Kart Wii plays without ocarina fine, but with ocarina I get nothing but a black screen. Why is this, help please?

Also important to note, is that if I play Mario Kart Wii with ocarina via Gecko loader it does works fine.

Why do I get with Mario Kart Wii + ocarina the black screen?

Ratmando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a problem with getting a specific box art.

It is for Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

When the network connects and get to this file, the Wii freezes and I have to reset. Only happens for this game. Anyway to fix it or get past it?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ratmando said:

When the network connects and get to this file, the Wii freezes and I have to reset. Only happens for this game. Anyway to fix it or get past it?
in settings you can set it to downlod custom covers as well as origanals
If its crashing when you get to it look for the cover art while in you comp and delete it ,it may be currupt

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xah said:
Wii 3.2E

All my (12) games works fine including New Super Mario Bros Wii also with ocarina! However, Mario Kart Wii plays without ocarina fine, but with ocarina I get nothing but a black screen. Why is this, help please?

Also important to note, is that if I play Mario Kart Wii with ocarina via Gecko loader it does works fine.

xah, that is because the memory management in USB GX is not perfect. We are working very hard, and think to have solved the problem in the upcoming release. You can download a test version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzr5yy0ino

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
D34DL1N3R said:
EDIT: @Disco, RE0 works 100% for me on GX.

For me it doesn't work, I am using ver 846 and fat32 formatted hdd, maybe from wbfs it works, I will check it out.(hermes ios 222 v4)

EDIT: no it doesn't even work from wbfs formatted drive...and my wii is PAL. 3.2E
Game now works (I set video to force NTSC, but previous NTSC games worked with auto option set for video)

I even tried wiiflow and cfg usb loader but they didn't even recognize my fat hdd... :-(

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
curly_joe said:
smf said:
curly_joe said:
cobleman said:
curly_joe said:

I don't have hermes installed.

I have the same problem (using a forwarder or starting from HBC)all started with 845 and yes I have Hermes v4 and 249- rev14. BTW deleting Global cfg did not help, back to 844. Thanks anyway.

Ratmando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ratmando said:

Thankyou, it was corrupt. Working now.

Second problem.

NSMB comes up with black screen and says something about a dump. This game doesn't work from the disc channel for me but loads in GeckoOS.

I am using a patched version of this game, should I be using an unpatched version for USB Loader GX?

Agu Fungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r-win said:
xah said:
Wii 3.2E

xah, that is because the memory management in USB GX is not perfect. We are working very hard, and think to have solved the problem in the upcoming release. You can download a test version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzr5yy0ino
Test version doesn't work either. It gives me a message that I must have unstubbed versions of Hermes cIOS or Waninkoko's cIOS. I have the latest 249 cIOS (v15), so I don't know what the problem is. And yes, I reinstalled it.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ratmando said:
Ratmando said:

Thankyou, it was corrupt. Working now.

Second problem.

NSMB comes up with black screen and says something about a dump. This game doesn't work from the disc channel for me but loads in GeckoOS.

I am using a patched version of this game, should I be using an unpatched version for USB Loader GX?
Go to game settings and set to default then try again

Agu Fungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
do u have IOS 222 and 223 installed? Are they the latest version (v 4)?
It freezes on installation.

Edit: Never mind. I guess it needed BOTH cIOS's this time. I got to install 222 and 223 (I removed both the GC cards and the USB device, I don't know which of the two was the problem).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo