• Start date
  • Views 7,192,554
  • Replies 29,369
  • Likes 48

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok my second flash drive formatted perfectly. I put it in the computer and put my iso into it with WBFS Manager, all looking great. But as soon as i put the flash drive in my wii and run the usb loader channel, I get a black screen with "Exception (DSI) has occured!" and a whole bunch of code following it.
FML....

Perhaps a corrupted ISO?
Ma
[/quote]
Did you delete the global config file from config on your sd card

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD card? Im using the channel.

Also to explain the situation more. I have used a 3rd flash drive, and got the same results as the 2nd flash drive. Also i tried a different ISO and same results. I also simply just formatted the flash drive with the Wii, didnt load any ISO, just rebooted the Wii and loaded the channel, and same DSI exception error.

So my 2nd and 3rd flash drives look good, and my ISOs look good too. Any advice?

Somebody please help!

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
sorry the link i had up was for a mod version which can be a little touchy this is an official release

Ok it i used Dop ISO on ISO35 successfully, but that did not fix the problem.
frown.gif

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
So are you useing a forwarder channel about 4.5mb or the full channell around 6mb
And if you are useing a forwarder what files have you got on your sd card ex...apps ,config excetra

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
So are you useing a forwarder channel about 4.5mb or the full channell around 6mb
And if you are useing a forwarder what files have you got on your sd card ex...apps ,config excetra

full channel

Posts merged

QUOTE(cobleman @ Nov 29 2009, 02:58 AM) So are you useing a forwarder channel about 4.5mb or the full channell around 6mb

full channel
sry dbl-post

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
and you have tried to load the loader without the usb inserted and as it loads you get the waiting for your slow Hdd then inserted the usb to see if it is recognized

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
and you have tried to load the loader without the usb inserted and as it loads you get the waiting for your slow Hdd then inserted the usb to see if it is recognized

Just did that. Got that "Exception (DSI) occured" again.

D

Deleted-231483

For some strange reason when I use this I cannot load New Super Mario Bros Wii but when I do use a different loader it works
mellow.gif

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tiamat1990 said:
For some strange reason when I use this I cannot load New Super Mario Bros Wii but when I do use a different loader it works
mellow.gif

Thats the game im trying to load. I'll tell you if it works for me in a little while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1