bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bosman said:
r-win said:
To all people with Ocarina problems, please test this version!
It works for me, but the whole memory management system has been changed. Therefor, you may receive unexpected results.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n0mmdymzet3

Thanks r-win, I will give it a shot later on tonight, its 8:33am Monday morning here in OZ so it won't be until 7-8pm tonight before I get a chance.

r-win - no luck for me here.

uploaded new boot.dol and deleted all .cfg files.
loaded gx via hbc and turned on ocarina for NSMB and just got black screen which required complete power off required
re-start wii, this time started via gx-forwarder, black screen which required complete power off required
re-start wii, loaded boot.dol from hbc, turned off ocarina for NSMB and game played OK
went back to sysmenu, loaded loaded boot.dol from hbc and turned on ocarina for NSMB just got black screen again, complete power off required.

Is there anything else you would like me to try?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
bosman said:
bosman said:
r-win said:
It works for me, but the whole memory management system has been changed. Therefor, you may receive unexpected results.

Thanks r-win, I will give it a shot later on tonight, its 8:33am Monday morning here in OZ so it won't be until 7-8pm tonight before I get a chance.

loaded gx via hbc and turned on ocarina for NSMB and just got black screen which required complete power off required
re-start wii, this time started via gx-forwarder, black screen which required complete power off required
re-start wii, loaded boot.dol from hbc, turned off ocarina for NSMB and game played OK
went back to sysmenu, loaded loaded boot.dol from hbc and turned on ocarina for NSMB just got black screen again, complete power off required.

Dont use so many cheats like a lot of cheats you may just have the wrong combo start with 1 or 2 and work from there (the cheats worked fine for me on NSMB when i only used a few if i used to many it black screened me

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
Moose13 said:
Is the rating controls gone? Many revisions ago, they worked perfectly. Now I can't get them to work. I wantt o lock out the Teen & mature rated games from the little ones.
I have the latest wiitdb files and it still does not work.
Did you save the settings exit the loader then start it again?

I'm at work now and I can't check....Is there a save setting button? I set it up and exited and restarted. But it still didn't work. I'll give it a go again tonight.

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would it be possible to load .wbfs files on fat32 partitions off subfolders in /wbfs/ ?

i got tons of games and it'd be nice to have some way of sorting them :/

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
TheWon said:
I have a small question for most user here. What revision is the overall best to use. I just recently upgraded to Ciso rev 14, and the newest revision. Now it seems like some games will load, and others will not. Alot of Black screen going on now. Just want to know which one everyone overall is using.
The games you are getting black screens with might just need to be reset to games default settings or it could be you need to delete the global config file in the config folder on your sd for the updated version

So don't change the settings aka turn Anti Error on. Or delete the config file again?

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cobleman said:
bosman said:
bosman said:
r-win said:

Dont use so many cheats like a lot of cheats you may just have the wrong combo start with 1 or 2 and work from there (the cheats worked fine for me on NSMB when i only used a few if i used to many it black screened me

Only got 3 cheats enabled and always black screen.

I have a channel created on the sysmenu with Loadstructor-1.7+cLoader-1.6 for NSMB and with Ocarina turned on, have used this since day 1 and it has never failed so I know the cheats are OK.

bile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i apologize if this has been posted before but this thread is way too ridiculously look to pick through. is there any way to get this loader working without a usb drive connected? im helping a friend fix his wii to load backups and they are being too cheap to buy an hd for the whole process, Wii Sports Resort wont load in softchip, neogamma or really any other loader i've tried. uloader disc loading works but it doesnt let you save preferences for each disc which is an absolute must have. so is there any way to get usbloader to continue without a usb drive? the disc loading in it is kind of useless otherwise, if you have usb working why would u ever want to load from a dvd?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bile said:
i apologize if this has been posted before but this thread is way too ridiculously look to pick through. is there any way to get this loader working without a usb drive connected? im helping a friend fix his wii to load backups and they are being too cheap to buy an hd for the whole process, Wii Sports Resort wont load in softchip, neogamma or really any other loader i've tried. uloader disc loading works but it doesnt let you save preferences for each disc which is an absolute must have. so is there any way to get usbloader to continue without a usb drive? the disc loading in it is kind of useless otherwise, if you have usb working why would u ever want to load from a dvd?
You need a USB device whether it's a HDD or card reader. Wii Sport Resort definitely loads with Neogamma. I used to use DVDs and ran it all the time. Did you try setting the alt.dol to disc method? You would even have to do this with USB Loader GX. After you do that you'll see the Wii Motion Plus instructional video and your Wii will restart. Turn off alt.dol and then you can play Wii Sport Resorts.

bile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
bile said:
You need a USB device whether it's a HDD or card reader. Wii Sport Resort definitely loads with Neogamma. I used to use DVDs and ran it all the time. Did you try setting the alt.dol to disc method? You would even have to do this with USB Loader GX. After you do that you'll see the Wii Motion Plus instructional video and your Wii will restart. Turn off alt.dol and then you can play Wii Sport Resorts.

yeh i've run through the instructional video, i've even loaded it through a usb drive, but no go in neo gamma always gets me that 001 error. and i dont understand that, what in the world is the point of dvd loading in an app that only loads when a usb device is attached? thats just completely illogical, why put in the effort if no one that can use it, will use it?

edit: i've tried 3 different verisons of neo gamma, b7 b8 and probably b6 or something like that, i've tried both with IOS249 rev 15 and rev 14, neither works with wii sports resort of new super mario. i've tried in softchip r99, 100 and 101 with both games in 249 rev 14 and 15 in conjunction with 223, 222 and 233 rev 7 and NOTHING works, both games work fine through config usb loader (but again usb loading isnt an option for them, im just setting it up at my house and giving it back to them later. i tested the games in there to make sure they ARE working through something before i test them in disc loaders)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bile said:
edit: i've tried 3 different verisons of neo gamma, b7 b8 and probably b6 or something like that, i've tried both with IOS249 rev 15 and rev 14, neither works with wii sports resort of new super mario. i've tried in softchip r99, 100 and 101 with both games in 249 rev 14 and 15 in conjunction with 223, 222 and 233 rev 7 and NOTHING works, both games work fine through config usb loader (but again usb loading isnt an option for them, im just setting it up at my house and giving it back to them later. i tested the games in there to make sure they ARE working through something before i test them in disc loaders)

If you can't use NeoGamma, then don't do it. With cIOSrev14 Wii Sports Resort and NSMB works with it. Wii Sports Resort need alternative .dol loading once, as it does on every other loader as well. NSMB requires using the included patch. If you watched the movie for Wii Sports Resort and your NSMB is patched, then both work with SoftChip as well.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bile said:
EeZeEpEe said:
bile said:

yeh i've run through the instructional video, i've even loaded it through a usb drive, but no go in neo gamma always gets me that 001 error. and i dont understand that, what in the world is the point of dvd loading in an app that only loads when a usb device is attached? thats just completely illogical, why put in the effort if no one that can use it, will use it?

That's weird. It worked perfectly fine for me with a Wii Sports Resort NTSC on 4.2u, 249 r14, NeoGamma R7.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bile said:
what in the world is the point of dvd loading in an app that only loads when a usb device is attached? thats just completely illogical, why put in the effort if no one that can use it, will use it?

um.... whats the name of this program you are trying to use? USB loader GX, right?

if your "friend" is too cheap to buy a USB drive to work with a USB loader, then he cant use it.

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giantpune said:
bile said:
what in the world is the point of dvd loading in an app that only loads when a usb device is attached? thats just completely illogical, why put in the effort if no one that can use it, will use it?

um.... whats the name of this program you are trying to use? USB loader GX, right?

if your "friend" is too cheap to buy a USB drive to work with a USB loader, then he cant use it.

I wonder if my Wii disc's will work without a Wii, I mean my DVD player has a slot for it, whats the point of having a DVD player if it can't play wii DVD's.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bosman said:
giantpune said:
bile said:

I wonder if my Wii disc's will work without a Wii, I mean my DVD player has a slot for it, whats the point of having a DVD player if it can't play wii DVD's.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
I hate it when people try make comparisons. Stick to the topic because then it becomes a "well your comparison is flawed because..." It is NOT the same as wanting to play a Wii game in a DVD player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next