Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arcticblast said:
Can anybody help?
=/
I don't use the full channel so I'm not sure about this. Do you have a config folder on your SD card? If so check for three GX files, delete them, and then try again. If not then uninstall the full channel and get the HBC app, the forwarder, and try it out that way.

EDIT:
Sorry to repeat what others have said already. I didn't see their replies.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
tiamat1990 said:
For some strange reason when I use this I cannot load New Super Mario Bros Wii but when I do use a different loader it works
mellow.gif
Make sure in Settings / Default Gamesettings / yes then try again

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. New Super Mario Bros. is working perfectly.

And im just using the HBC app.

I don't see why their full channel isn't working. I'm hoping this will be fixed in later versions.

D

Deleted-231483

cobleman said:
tiamat1990 said:
For some strange reason when I use this I cannot load New Super Mario Bros Wii but when I do use a different loader it works
mellow.gif
Make sure in Settings / Default Gamesettings / yes then try again
Ah it worked! Gah I'm such a noob...
wacko.gif

mrfraser89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Arcticblast said:
tiamat1990 said:
mellow.gif

Thats the game im trying to load. I'll tell you if it works for me in a little while.

In USB Loader GX go into settings (for NSMB) then enable Error 002 fix. Using Rev14 CIOS, not sure if other CIOS work (hermes for example) but error 002 fix was required to get it working for me.

techker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys i installed the forwarder chanel and it s acting up?

when in in the chanel the wii crashes..or when i select a games it crashes to?

the black sreen with the dump txt..

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arcticblast said:
I don't see why their full channel isn't working. I'm hoping this will be fixed in later versions.
QUOTE(techker @ Nov 29 2009, 03:44 PM) hey guys i installed the forwarder chanel and it s acting up?

There are two differences between the full channel, and the "normal" dol file:
1. When downloading an update, it downloads a different file
2. The Credits screen had a 'c' after the revision
Neither of those two differences can in any way influance the way USB Loader GX works.

In other words, I think you both ran revision 841, which is bugged. Both should upgrade to 843, either as a full channel, or as a HBC application. You can ALWAYS find the latest revisions on our Google Download page. That is not always the same as the latest version (the one which you get when updating through the applciation itself), but I explained that a few pages back.

damingraham

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r-win said:
Arcticblast said:
QUOTE(techker @ Nov 29 2009, 03:44 PM) hey guys i installed the forwarder chanel and it s acting up?

There are two differences between the full channel, and the "normal" dol file:
1. When downloading an update, it downloads a different file
2. The Credits screen had a 'c' after the revision
Neither of those two differences can in any way influance the way USB Loader GX works.

In other words, I think you both ran revision 841, which is bugged. Both should upgrade to 843, either as a full channel, or as a HBC application. You can ALWAYS find the latest revisions on our Google Download page. That is not always the same as the latest version (the one which you get when updating through the applciation itself), but I explained that a few pages back.
r843.dol
r843.wad

if i have the channel installed and so on how do i go about using those up to date dol and wad? (short installation or proper placing of such files)

*edit

i installed that wad and it created a new gx loader channel. it was a black screen for like 15 secs then loaded up the app (without the covers)

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
r-win said:
To all people with Ocarina problems, please test this version!
It works for me, but the whole memory management system has been changed. Therefor, you may receive unexpected results.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n0mmdymzet3

Thanks r-win, I will give it a shot later on tonight, its 8:33am Monday morning here in OZ so it won't be until 7-8pm tonight before I get a chance.

Mirkec23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi folks,
I am little bit confused about channel updating.
I have USB Loader GX installed as a channel and softmoded my console before month and half so I need to update it (revision 746).
Please, can someone explain me how to do it and which latest revision is safe. Is it 843?
Sorry for such a noob question but I am really confused about what to do. Do I need first uninstal old channel version thru wad manager or I can just install over it? I don't want to do something that can make problems.
I search this thread but it become so huge so I couldn't find what exactly need to do about this issue.
It's important to say that my wii isn't connected to internet so I must update it offline.
Thanks in advance for help!

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small question for most user here. What revision is the overall best to use. I just recently upgraded to Ciso rev 14, and the newest revision. Now it seems like some games will load, and others will not. Alot of Black screen going on now. Just want to know which one everyone overall is using.

dalong123

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have a problem.

with My LU64 wii, softmmod to U4.2 by offline unofficialy

install usblosder gx 843

to play new super mario bro

when try to start game everything seems ok, my daughter happy with it.

but next day , the game won't start, the messege was " imet header wrong ''

if go start, I got a black screen.

anyhelp ?/ thanks a lot

btw, all other game are ok with wii.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
techker said:
hey guys i installed the forwarder chanel and it s acting up?

the black sreen with the dump txt..
could be 1 of 2 problems with forwarder 1. You may need to use Dopios v8 on ios35 and truncha it or 2. Your Global config on your sd in the config folder needs to be deleted

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
TheWon said:
I have a small question for most user here. What revision is the overall best to use. I just recently upgraded to Ciso rev 14, and the newest revision. Now it seems like some games will load, and others will not. Alot of Black screen going on now. Just want to know which one everyone overall is using.
The games you are getting black screens with might just need to be reset to games default settings or it could be you need to delete the global config file in the config folder on your sd for the updated version

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the rating controls gone? Many revisions ago, they worked perfectly. Now I can't get them to work. I wantt o lock out the Teen & mature rated games from the little ones.
I have the latest wiitdb files and it still does not work.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Moose13 said:
Is the rating controls gone? Many revisions ago, they worked perfectly. Now I can't get them to work. I wantt o lock out the Teen & mature rated games from the little ones.
I have the latest wiitdb files and it still does not work.
Did you save the settings exit the loader then start it again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory