retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
mousex said:
Arm the Homeless said:
I'm using the latest rev and when loading all I get is a black screen. Same with second-newest rev.
Nice trolling^
Thanks. Would be nice if the loader worked, tho.

You are having an issue so I guess the loader is broken. Weird that it's working fine for me and thousands of others....

Maybe if you posted something more than "It don't work" someone might be able to help you out.

ltdcard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably doing domething dumb but I can't get the GX USB Loader to show up as a channel. I've got it working out of HBC but to make it easier for my son, I'd like to use the channel vice HBC...

Downloaded the WAD and dropped it in the WAD folder on the SD card but no joy....

someone please educate me...

Thanks,
Dan

ltdcard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch HBC and then WAD manager I'm not seeing anything that intuitively says "USB loader" just the standars IOS #'s...Obviously its not going to say "this one dummy" but I need something close...

Thanks,
Dan

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
ltdcard said:
When I launch HBC and then WAD manager I'm not seeing anything that intuitively says "USB loader" just the standars IOS #'s...Obviously its not going to say "this one dummy" but I need something close...

Thanks,
Dan

Try scrolling down using the D-pad.

ltdcard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In WAD manager all I'm getting is an option to selece the IOS I want to use...up and down does nothing, left and right changed the IOS number...

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
ltdcard said:
In WAD manager all I'm getting is an option to selece the IOS I want to use...up and down does nothing, left and right changed the IOS number...

Select 249 and press A then you'll have USB Loader channel

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help!

I formated my flash drive using the WBFS Manager 3.0, and loaded a iso on to it.
On the computer everything looked fine, and it looked like it was ready to go.

When i put my flash drive in the Wii though, and ran my USB Loader GX channel, it would
say "No WBFS or FAT Partition found!" and when i clicked on "Select" the menu would be empty, and
if i clicked on "Format" it would give me 4 partitions that said could not be formatted.

I am using usb loader gx r842 and on system 4.2U

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arcticblast said:
Help!

I formated my flash drive using the WBFS Manager 3.0, and loaded a iso on to it.
On the computer everything looked fine, and it looked like it was ready to go.

When i put my flash drive in the Wii though, and ran my USB Loader GX channel, it would
say "No WBFS or FAT Partition found!" and when i clicked on "Select" the menu would be empty, and
if i clicked on "Format" it would give me 4 partitions that said could not be formatted.

I am using usb loader gx r842 and on system 4.2U
Try reformatting to FAT32 on your computer, plug into your Wii and have GX format it to WBFS, and then load your ISO with WBFS Manager 3.0.

EnioMarcos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
r-win said:
Well, the fun part is that both USB Loader GX and USBLoader Configurable use the same sources for FAT support. The nasty part is (from my point of view of course) that USBLoader Config does a better job at it... :|

I will try to look into it, but I am not sure I will find anything...

Thanks!

Is IOS 249 the default? Can a release with 222 as default ios give some enlightment?

CFG have both options... A executable with 249 as default and another, with 222.

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im confused. When i click the "Format" button on the usb loader gx on my Wii.
It pulls up a menu with 4 partitions: Partition 1,2,3,4

All of them but one exceed the actual amount of data i have on my flash drive.

Which one do i pick?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arcticblast said:

Which one do i pick?
I'm pretty sure it's says how much data is available and not how much is being used on the flash drive. If you only have one partition it should be the first one.

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
Arcticblast said:

Which one do i pick?
I'm pretty sure it's says how much data is available and not how much is being used on the flash drive. If you only have one partition it should be the first one.

Yeah that's what i meant. How much is available. Anyways i just clicked the first one. It has been about 20 minutes now, and it continues to say "Formatting, please wait...."

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arcticblast said:
EeZeEpEe said:
Arcticblast said:

Which one do i pick?

Yeah that's what i meant. How much is available. Anyways i just clicked the first one. It has been about 20 minutes now, and it continues to say "Formatting, please wait"
It shouldn't even take a minute to format. Perhaps your flash drive isn't compatible.

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
Arcticblast said:
EeZeEpEe said:
Arcticblast said:

Which one do i pick?

Yeah that's what i meant. How much is available. Anyways i just clicked the first one. It has been about 20 minutes now, and it continues to say "Formatting, please wait"
It shouldn't even take minute to format. Perhaps your flash drive isn't compatible.

Ok i'll try a different flash drive.

Arcticblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arcticblast said:
EeZeEpEe said:
Arcticblast said:
EeZeEpEe said:
Arcticblast said:

Which one do i pick?

It shouldn't even take minute to format. Perhaps your flash drive isn't compatible.

Ok i'll try a different flash drive.

Ok my second flash drive formatted perfectly. I put it in the computer and put my iso into it with WBFS Manager, all looking great. But as soon as i put the flash drive in my wii and run the usb loader channel, I get a black screen with "Exception (DSI) has occured!" and a whole bunch of code following it.
FML....

Perhaps a corrupted ISO?
Ma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4