• Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

777james

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, just used the update function in usbloader and when it restarted it gave me the "system menu is corrupt" message and told me to consult my manual... Oh well, I guess I will go back to the older one.

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wiiload transfer wont work for me now either

Dolphin.wad"
wiiload v0.4
coded by dhewg, #wiidev efnet

connecting to 192.168.101.103:4299
error connecting: Result too large
transfer failed.

The file is 13,633KB

Menu 4.01E
GX r688
cIOS 14

This was working in earlier versions . I transferd the same file with earlier revisions 674 (i think) GX updated as soon as it started this morning, so i wasnt able to check the version i was on before it updated lol

warlord

ArchangelX

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
archangel.0rangechicken.com
XP
Country
United States
I am a reasonable person, I just do not like when people integrate my code and do not ask for permission.
Especially for the Banner Player code, as that is _not_ under a free license at present time.
The Banner Player is not under a free license, because it is not nearly done, and may be incorrect and such.

Also, ``emupaul'', I think I have the right to be slightly annoyed when someone deliberately takes my work, and does not inform me. Also, I made it publicly available for people to continue to work on it, not for others to take the code and use. I dislike you stating that I can go suck a donkey kong (you mean a donkey cock, or you just being strange?) when I am probably the reason for most of the banner and theming that has been done within the past, oh say, 2 months?

To the authors: I hope we can work something out. Although I do not agree with what you are doing, I have no right to stop you. Also, taking code from the main Benzin would be a lot smarter, the banner player is not only forgotten, it is incomplete and most of it is wrong even.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r691 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • *Fix for Language Download Button (SubFolderCreation which fixes codedump when folder is not available)
  • *Moved WiiLoad Installer to branches.
  • The default language is now detected so if your language is available on the Wii you don't need to set it in the loader. The database language follows the main language setting, you don't need to set the Game language in addition to enabling "title from xml" to see titles/synopsis anymore. Fixed titles reloading when the GUI language changed. Added new accessories and icons on the game info page. The homebrew browser slide factor now goes up to 11.
  • *Removed brlan/brlyt source because it was copyright.

Note: Some of the changes are from r689-691. Until I can be arsed to compile those two revisions.

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ArchangelX said:
I am a reasonable person, I just do not like when people integrate my code and do not ask for permission.
Especially for the Banner Player code, as that is _not_ under a free license at present time.
The Banner Player is not under a free license, because it is not nearly done, and may be incorrect and such.

Also, ``emupaul'', I think I have the right to be slightly annoyed when someone deliberately takes my work, and does not inform me. Also, I made it publicly available for people to continue to work on it, not for others to take the code and use. I dislike you stating that I can go suck a donkey kong (you mean a donkey cock, or you just being strange?) when I am probably the reason for most of the banner and theming that has been done within the past, oh say, 2 months?

To the authors: I hope we can work something out. Although I do not agree with what you are doing, I have no right to stop you. Also, taking code from the main Benzin would be a lot smarter, the banner player is not only forgotten, it is incomplete and most of it is wrong even.
I am sorry that the team used your work with out asking. So I am asking for the lot of us can we please use your code to make this loader better and better. I am not part of the team, just someone how loves what they are doing. So please let them use this code so that we may all see what a great coder that you are. And keep the team update on any changes to the code that may help them out. I know you worked very hard on this code as it takes me like forever even to change a little code to do what I want it to do. So thanks for making the code and we look forward to seeing what the team can do with it. Thanks again.

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

GX said new version availble when it loaded, so i let it install (691)

It then code dumped .......

but at the bottom it had a count down from 10 - 1, then said reloading and code dumped
frown.gif

it wont run at all now just code dumps

warlord

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
warlord007 said:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

GX said new version availble when it loaded, so i let it install (691)

It then code dumped .......

but at the bottom it had a count down from 10 - 1, then said reloading and code dumped
frown.gif

it wont run at all now just code dumps

warlord

Put an earlier revision (see my sig) back on the SD card.

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just copied the file manually to the USB drive and it still code dumps

yea i know i can use an older version
smile.gif

i just wanted to warn others who do an automatic download via thier wii's that it wont work after

warlord

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Confirmed. Just tried r691 myself. Code dumps.

@TJ you tried it yet? I've not cleared my config. Gonna do that now, see what happens.

EDIT: Config clear made no difference. Will try r690 instead.

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to add i use the latest forwarder if that makes a diffence

i was going to post the stack dump, but i can read it off the tv screen (42")

warlord

ps maybe 691 should be removed from the auto download site ?

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gone back to 689 as suggested (but wii still want to dl 691 when you start GX

Wiiload still dosent work in 689 as reported earlier

Dolphin.wad"
wiiload v0.4
coded by dhewg, #wiidev efnet

connecting to 192.168.101.103:4299
error connecting: Result too large
transfer failed.

filesize 13.6k i read there was a bug on "large" file transfers .

this file already transfered on anearlier version , but its broke now
frown.gif

warlord

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
code dump for me on upgrading to 691

downloaded on mac and put on sd card still code dump
deleted config files, still code dumps
downloaded 690 still code dumps