Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
marinos35 said:
CHANGE LOG
Code:
added CheatMenu Button (Ocarina Image) into GameSettings, new path option for
txt cheat files and of course the CheatMenu.
Actually there is only one comment line supported.
For a small collection of txt cheat files look under downloads;).
only unix line breaks are allowed for the txt filesÂÂ(so only "\n" and not "\r\n")
OMG...they did it
blink.gif
!!! Many Thanks at thedarkness1981, that's great, awesome
biggrin.gif
. The last wish I had, and now they integrate it...realy awesome. Now only some small fixes, so it's the same as CheatManager and then "only" Code Downloader needs to be integrated (I think that's an easy part..shouldn't be hard to code...), and we're set. The best loader in History
smile.gif

Great work again, thanks for this, all I needed, awesome
smile.gif

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance of adding the wii slot light code into the loader? Its nice to have the light on when a game is being played
biggrin.gif

A couple of peeps in the wii slot light topic in the hacking section have achieved it but I want to be able to update the loader and still keep the function
biggrin.gif

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
REQUEST:

In the same vein as adding a seperate button for downloading of covers, I'd like to ask that there be a button to delete the covers/disks.

One use would be when you download a disk cover, but want to see if there's a better one that has been posted.

This happened with Ghostbusters.
I downloaded the disk, it turns out someone threw a really bad looking version up, and then later someone put up a normal looking one.

Thanks for this incredible program!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
This might be a dumb request on my behalf (or just a severely anal one), but I wanted to know if there was something that can be implemented either with a titles.txt file or the game files themselves in order to put the game list in alphabetical order while ignoring the word THE in the beginning of any title.

That way if a game with a title that starts with the word THE (ie THE Conduit), it would show up in order under C and not T.

Just putting that out there in the useless department.
tongue.gif

Or you could just type in "Conduit, The" as if you were at the library or anywhere else where things are alphabetized.

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
This might be a dumb request on my behalf (or just a severely anal one), but I wanted to know if there was something that can be implemented either with a titles.txt file or the game files themselves in order to put the game list in alphabetical order while ignoring the word THE in the beginning of any title.

That way if a game with a title that starts with the word THE (ie THE Conduit), it would show up in order under C and not T.

Just putting that out there in the useless department.
tongue.gif

You can rename the game Conduit, The (or whatever, the) in WBFS manager.

slingshot27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rustybanana said:
motion+ games are fine, Its when the motion+ video tries to load the problems occur. Game = fine, Video = Fail.
smile.gif

And when does the motion+ video tries to load? In any game or a particular game? Or a demo video?

Myko

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
slingshot27 said:
rustybanana said:
motion+ games are fine, Its when the motion+ video tries to load the problems occur. Game = fine, Video = Fail.
smile.gif

And when does the motion+ video tries to load? In any game or a particular game? Or a demo video?

It loads when you tell it to in a game that supports WM+.

slingshot27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Myko said:
slingshot27 said:
rustybanana said:
smile.gif

It loads when you tell it to in a game that supports WM+.

Oke, some kind of demo how to use it I guess... Can you just skip the video? I do not have a motion+ right now but want to buy one.

manyu thanx for the fast answers!

slingshot27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cheating: does someone has a link to a tutorial how cheating is working.
- How to enable it for a game
- How to use it in a game

That would realy realy help me!

Thanxxxxx!

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
to make work wii sports resort on pal consol you must use wiiscrubber:

-> partition2 -> sys -> mpls_movie -> player.dol

extract player.dol and rename it : RZTJ01.dol, put this file in alt-dol folder in your sd card and lauch usbloader gx, don't forget to activate it in the game's options!

launching the game you will be able to see the video of wiimotion plus after it reboots the wii, so relaunch usbloader gx and desactive the alt-dol option your game will work perfetly!

cmellis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I've updated to r554 and not only does it not have the alt dol option, I get a 001 error when booting the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to