carnival games
resedent evil 4 wii edittinon
wii play
wii sports

the

wii play
wii sports

was working on the disks but on usb loader....
i enabled the 002 fix and put laungage to english....

is there any thing i need to do to fix it?

and yes ive tried using it on default..

im on cios rev 10 , should i update to rev 12?? or 13?? if it stops games from working i will not update.

if so i have to go on rev 12 or 13a please provide a link.

thanks

ahoraes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a USB drive (500GB) with two primary partitions, first one is FAT32 and the second is WBFS (active). How can I make the first one active too? If I try to activate it, the software shows a message that will make the other inactive. I'm using EASEUS Partition Master 4.0 Home Edition...

I understand that I need both partitions to be active in order to store the images in the FAT32 partition and be able to play games...

KIT786

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know the name of the music that plays when you go to the Credits screen? and is there a chance someone to post a link to download it as I would for it to play in the background while using the loader.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
i have a problem

i have

6 games

sega sea bass fishing
mario party 8
carnival games
wii play
wii sports

the

wii play
wii sports

im on cios rev 10 , should i update to rev 12?? or 13?? if it stops games from working i will not update.

thanks

You keep posting this. The reason you're not getting an answer to your question is because we're not sure what your question is. Those games are not known to have issues, so we don't know what problem you might be having. What kind of Wii do you have? What firmware? What region is your system and what region are the games?
I'd say delete your config files for USB Loader GX, update to the latest version including to cIOS13a (if you can't find this on your own here I'm not helping you further, learn how to use google), then try it again.

Don't be afraid to attempt to solve your own problems by just trying stuff.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahoraes said:
I have a USB drive (500GB) with two primary partitions, first one is FAT32 and the second is WBFS (active). How can I make the first one active too? If I try to activate it, the software shows a message that will make the other inactive. I'm using EASEUS Partition Master 4.0 Home Edition...

I understand that I need both partitions to be active in order to store the images in the FAT32 partition and be able to play games...

You have to do it that way from the beginning. So move all games off your WBFS partition to another HD, delete both partitions, create a FAT32 partition (primary) FIRST, then create a NTFS partition (primary also), and quick format it, then open WBFS Manager and format the NTFS partition with WBFS. Now transfer all of your games back to the WBFS partition. This is how I did it and it only took me six hours!
biggrin.gif

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
2yugimoto said:
i have a problem

i have

6 games

sega sea bass fishing
mario party 8
carnival games
wii play
wii sports

the

wii play
wii sports

thanks

You keep posting this. The reason you're not getting an answer to your question is because we're not sure what your question is. Those games are not known to have issues, so we don't know what problem you might be having. What kind of Wii do you have? What firmware? What region is your system and what region are the games?
I'd say delete your config files for USB Loader GX, update to the latest version including to cIOS13a (if you can't find this on your own here I'm not helping you further, learn how to use google), then try it again.

I am sorry for you problem. I have Resedent evil 4 wii edittinon and have never had a problem with it. You could try removing the game and put it on the drive using usbloader 1.5 from waninkoko. I have used usbloader gx to put games on my hard drive and it worked for me. But here is a link to Waninkoko web site where you can download cios12 13a 13b and any new ones that come out http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blogs/waninkoko. I like cios12 as it works with all games now and dose not have the reset bug.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
2yugimoto said:
i have a problem

i have

6 games

sega sea bass fishing
mario party 8
carnival games
wii play
wii sports

the

wii play
wii sports

thanks

Agreed, all of those games work fine. I am also using CIOS Rev12

ahoraes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Innovative1 said:
ahoraes said:

You have to do it that way from the beginning. So move all games off your WBFS partition to another HD, delete both partitions, create a FAT32 partition (primary) FIRST, then create a NTFS partition (primary also), and quick format it, then open WBFS Manager and format the NTFS partition with WBFS. Now transfer all of your games back to the WBFS partition. This is how I did it and it only took me six hours!
biggrin.gif

What about having two Primary partitions Active at the same time? Is that possible..? You didn't mention anything about that (Active at the same time) and that's my issue... Thanks in advance!

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This question is for giantpune, I know I should just leave you alone and let you work. But I would like to change my theme for 3/4 tv's if it is going to be more than two weeks or so before you can add support for grid wall on 3/4 tv's. So could you please let us know how its going. Thanks for any info.

hyp3rlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using revision542 and getting a black screen. GX was working fine with the previous boot.dol but wanted to use the option of alt-dol (for wii sports resort).

Can someone please tell me if it's because of some cIOS issue or anything else? I tried looking for other revision5--.dols but coudnt find any.

Thanks

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
hyp3rlink said:
I'm using revision542 and getting a black screen. GX was working fine with the previous boot.dol but wanted to use the option of alt-dol (for wii sports resort).

Can someone please tell me if it's because of some cIOS issue or anything else? I tried looking for other revision5--.dols but coudnt find any.

Thanks

the latest rev is R554M fuond here with all over previous revs hope 1 of them works for you

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)