• Views 7,175,604
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

Daviii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone else havin this problem i have 120 games on my harddrive now when click setting in gx and go back to games it only sees 115 then i repeat and it sees 95 and again it sees 94 and so on until i get to 90 wierd huh

Black.Pearl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guyz!

Shit happenz. Since I use the new forwarder-channel, I have a code dump and the loader won`t start.
I tried to use the boot.dol together with the preloader 0.29, but the code dump is still there.
I`m on a 3.2E with a cIOS13b and the new Hermes cIOS 222 (default) and the cIOS 223 36/38.
What`s wrong with it..?
Can I uninstall a boot.dol, wich was installed by the preloader..?

Thanx for your answers!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
warlord2009 said:
rest_easy said:
Daviii said:
hey updated tor rev 522 and the cursor dissapears half way down the page so i cant click ok and finish the install

I don't see 522 on the page. Where'd you get that?

Use the update feature and you will get it!
Or compile the newest source and you have r523
But that needs knowledge of programming...

Daviii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Black.Pearl said:
Hi guyz!

Shit happenz. Since I use the new forwarder-channel, I have a code dump and the loader won`t start.
I tried to use the boot.dol together with the preloader 0.29, but the code dump is still there.
I`m on a 3.2E with a cIOS13b and the new Hermes cIOS 222 (default) and the cIOS 223 36/38.
What`s wrong with it..?
Can I uninstall a boot.dol, wich was installed by the preloader..?

Thanx for your answers!
me too all was fine til i installed the new forwader then gx would not recognise one of my harddrives now it wont see all my games also was giving me a code dump reading from my fat partition

KTurbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
KTurbo said:
Will USB Loader GX ever feature a version of Ocarina built in?
Can it load GCN games aswell?
I've just bought a hard drive to use with this, it should arrive in a few days.
smile.gif

Jesus people.
hate2.gif
Please do some research before asking questions. The last 510 or so revisions have had ocarina. I won't even try to explain the GCN part because you probably will just not read it like you skipped over everything else.

Jeez, I think you are overreacting a bit.

Even though it does have ocarina it is still not listed in the feature list, perhaps it's listed in the rev. change log; I wouldn't read 510 change logs when I just could ask. I'm not even answering the later.

Black.Pearl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
icpmattj said:
For anyone having the error please eject disc and turn off console try updating to rev523.I just updated and now the games are working again.
At this moment, there is no rev523 on the update-server or on the revision-page.
I can´t compile it by myself...

torr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB Loader GX has quickly become my favorite loader. The settings options are great. Using them I've been able to get every game I have working, except for MS5 and MS6 in Metal Slug Anthology. As I understand it they may never be playable on any loader. Today I finally got Gottlieb Pinball Classics running, which is only available in PAL, to run to run on my NTSC setup thanks to USB Loader GX. Of course after waiting to play this for nearly 2 years, I read today there will be a North American version with an extra game and exact sound samples late this year.

Many thanks to the USB Loader GX team for all their amazing efforts, hard work and continued development. A truly great app!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Black.Pearl said:
icpmattj said:
For anyone having the error please eject disc and turn off console try updating to rev523.I just updated and now the games are working again.
At this moment, there is no rev523 on the update-server or on the revision-page.
I can´t compile it by myself...

I used the auto update in the loader and it took me to 523

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone else having this problem?
If I update in the loader and it's finished, it displays the 'restarting' dialog with only the OK button. But i can't click the button. The cursor disappears if go near it.

sprtsdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
Anyone else having this problem?
If I update in the loader and it's finished, it displays the 'restarting' dialog with only the OK button. But i can't click the button. The cursor disappears if go near it.

yea that happened to my brothers wii. I had to point the cursor to the upper left of the screen and then the button highlighted like it was on the button. I just pressed A then and rebooted. Worked fine after that

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance of the changelog being updated along with every update? Or am I missing something
biggrin.gif

Would be good to know whats been fixed etc
wink.gif

sprtsdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital1980 said:
invitroo said:
I found a little trick to not avoid having to switch off the console every time between game

I put wii sports in my console (the original)

So after you finish a game go into the menu wii select the cd wii sports

when see cd and spin, you can go in USB LOADER GX and i can go choose a new game and it works great !

Interesting! Thank you very much for the tip as this has been nuisance for me. I just about to downgrade back to a previous Rev but I'm going to try your little trick!

Thx again for posting.

still a little confusing to me. Im not a noob but im guessing you mean click on the disc channel before you go back into usb loader gx? And wouldnt doing that take about the same amount of time or longer than just pressing reset?

teegale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daviii said:
now wbfs manager only sees 90 games whats goin on im loosin games fast anyone got a clue why?

I think I have the same problem. At first i thought it was because I cloned my hard drive and it just forgot some of the games, but today I've lost 4 games total without doing anything.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teegale said:
Daviii said:
now wbfs manager only sees 90 games whats goin on im loosin games fast anyone got a clue why?

I think I have the same problem. At first i thought it was because I cloned my hard drive and it just forgot some of the games, but today I've lost 4 games total without doing anything.
Great! I can just imagine my 5 year old, "Mum! Dad's deleted ............." followed by a barrage of insults and tears.
wink.gif

I'm backing up the drive onto a spare as I type, thanks for the heads up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum