• Replies 29,378
  • Likes 48

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not using anything YET.

I've bought a Western Digital 320GB HDD to use, and it's coming friday (or saturday), so I'm already setting up my Wii.

I have already the 1.1 USB loader (Waninkoko) channel that I got, and I think it works, except for the fact that I didn't test it with any game
frown.gif

Then I noticed this loader, and was like "OMFG!!" and all, but my brother kills me if he sees the Homebrew Channel on the Wii menu (I've put it on the last page, and he doesn't know USB loader is a HB)

I'll tell him it was updated XD

jmag1961

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have inside my wii cios 249 and cios 222. this ubs loader works right, but I updated cios 222 to the newest hermes' version and usb loader doesn´t regconize my hdd from then,
it happens so, with the new cios 222, or is it a only my problem ?
thank you so much

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
OuahOuah said:
Basic coding question : I use TortoiseSVN to get the latest modifications and DevKitPro to compile.
I made small changes...
How can I kepp my modifiications without loosing them while I use SVN Update ?Can I have a patch to just change between revisions with TortoiserSVN so I don't lost my own modifications ?
Well... If the file you have customized gets updated, you will need to backup your file, get the latest version, and re-customize.
Otherwise, if the file you customized DOESN'T change, a simple SVN Update will not affect your file!

biggrin.gif

Ok, I was thinking that I could have a diff to patch only modified/updated file from SVN, without retrieving the entire file
frown.gif

LowKeyEnergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys , just a few notes :

a) just installed r277 and now ocarina doesn't work at all . tested it with smash bros which works perfectly with r262 . what happened ? did anyone change the seek directory for .gct files or something ? all codes just suddenly stopped working and i haven't changed anything else .

b) can anyone shed some light on the wavy display issue ? when loaded from preloader , guiloader has a wavy display as if the h-sync is screwed up . loaded from homebrew channel , no such problem exists . do we need to add an explicit h-sync refresh somewhere in the guilaoder init ?

i haven't noticed this problem with other usb loaders .

xem1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LowKeyEnergy said:
hey guys , just a few notes :

a) just installed r277 and now ocarina doesn't work at all . tested it with smash bros which works perfectly with r262 . what happened ? did anyone change the seek directory for .gct files or something ? all codes just suddenly stopped working and i haven't changed anything else .

b) can anyone shed some light on the wavy display issue ? when loaded from preloader , guiloader has a wavy display as if the h-sync is screwed up . loaded from homebrew channel , no such problem exists . do we need to add an explicit h-sync refresh somewhere in the guilaoder init ?

i haven't noticed this problem with other usb loaders .

http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/list

Log your issue.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have the default coordinates for the SD button, power button, and install button? i am using one of the later revs like around 265 (if that matters).

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone mind being kind enough to link me to the correct IOS222 (apparently older version) I need to use with this? Does this also fix the hdd spindown or not? (I srsly do not feel like breaking my hdd with hdparm)

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta ask again b/c my request hasn't been acknowledged:

Can a long tap on the HOME button send you out to a desired location setup in Settings: either Wii Menu or Loader (most folks probably want the Wii Menu)?

Thanks!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
great work guys
wink.gif
but can someone please post the cIOS222 version that this loader support cause so far none of these revisions has worked with the original release of Kwiirk and thanks in advance
wink.gif

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BIG MOE said:
great work guys
wink.gif
but can someone please post the cIOS222 version that this loader support cause so far none of these revisions has worked with the original release of Kwiirk and thanks in advance
wink.gif

the original kwiirk one does work for me tbh. It's the latest hermes one that doesn't. If no one has a link, a small hint to which version I need would be nice too.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sazzles said:
Does anyone mind being kind enough to link me to the correct IOS222 (apparently older version) I need to use with this? Does this also fix the hdd spindown or not? (I srsly do not feel like breaking my hdd with hdparm)
QUOTE(Sazzles @ May 5 2009, 07:47 PM) Thanks dimok, just tested it and that is indeed the one. ^^

Does it fix your spindown issue? Just want to make things clear for people who are having the problem.

Carty1970

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not adding anything really to the discussion here but I just have to say, what you guys have done is fantastic. I've been watching this since day one, which wasn't that long ago, and the app has grown and grown, and for the most part it works beautifully.

To everyone involved in developing this, well done, you should be proud, especially if you are bedroom coders. You've all done a really good job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1