• Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes,

but my mario super sluggers ntsc not (it only works if i press on the game and than go in the settings, go back and start.. than it works, dunno why)

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For changing the options and game txt color look for these lines

optionTxt = new GuiText(options->name, 20, (GXColor){0, 0, 0, 0xff});
gameTxt = new GuiText(buffer, 20, (GXColor){0, 0, 0, 0xff});

in customoptionbrowser.cpp and gamebrowser.cpp.

If you don't want the sd card to show up, just move it off the screen or behind something else. 100,100 should be behind the game box. -200,-200 should be off the screen. Or just find this line

w.Append(&sdcardBtn);

in menu.cpp and comment it out.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it might be a bit out of context but I was wondering if there was a "gamma" channel that could force the video mode like this loader do? I have a NTSC wii (USA) and from time to time I have problems with PAL games being black and white or stalling on a green screen when launching... I use the USB HDD loader but I have installed gamma on my friends wii, they dont want the usb thing but would still want to play those pal games

thanks to anyone that can help , please PM me with any info you might have

thanks!!!!!!!!

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK guys love the work keep it up but here is a simple request any way you can have in the corner of the credit screen what revision number it is when you put out the dol please? or have a line in the config where we can put tge revision number and it will pull it and show it in the corner of the credited screen?

tube83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
great loader. awesome work! keep it coming
smile.gif

love the look and feel and the ever growing feature-list!

however, i have one big problem with the latest revs.
i can't install any games!
i unlock, click +, agree that i want to install the game and it starts. sooner or later it always freezes.
anyone else having the problem?

i recently tried to install Chocobo's Dungeon and Excite Bots. first froze at about 5%, the second at about 68%.
i still have an older rev on my sd card, should be one of the last before the sd icon was added, maybe rev250, and both games installed just fine.
for the time being i will keep the old rev to install games, but i hope that problem will be addressed in future builds... shouldn't be that hard since it already worked before!?

other than that i haven't had any problems with rev267.

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
r269 and complete changelog
at http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui

or just the r269.dol (mediafire still checking it) and my Mediafire folder where every upload goes

Download r269.dol (Mirrors (7): RapidShare, MegaUpload, NetLoadIn, FileFactory, LoadTo, 2Shared, and UploadBox)

Code:
269:ÂÂÂÂ change wbackground to align with buttons.ÂÂremove settings and buttons while
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ using the keyboard from the settings menu.ÂÂset up page tabs in settings menu.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ if we decide to keep it, more time can be spent on the graphics.

Dudando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SiriusB555 said:
Dudando said:
Quick question: Is there a way to change the font color in games list? How?

Not yet ... but should be on the wishlist like:
font_color = r, g, b (r, g, b is the rgb color code.)

Many themes have dark backgrounds ... would be nice to read the gamelist proper ...
rolleyes.gif
That's why a new font color would be good.. since my new background is black I can't see the list properly.

xem1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if this is a feasible wish for the wishlist, but maybe get some support for a Guitar Hero controller, that way I dont have to take my remote out to select a game.

Although I can live with it, just a wish.
smile.gif

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xem1x said:
Im not sure if this is a feasible wish for the wishlist, but maybe get some support for a Guitar Hero controller, that way I dont have to take my remote out to select a game.

Although I can live with it, just a wish.
smile.gif

huh? I am able to do anything with the drum, maybe you mean guitar? i havent tried it but using the little joystick you should be able to launch your game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol