• Likes 48

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
marice said:
Ok so cover downloading doesnt work for now.. (i have all my images in SD:/images/ anyway)
but do (normally) the disc images auto-download too? or are they still manual?
because i cant find a complete .zip with all the disc images, so if its auto-download, i just wait for the fix
smile.gif
You have the choise to either download coverimages (3D or normal) or download discimages
wink.gif

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys stop telling lies. Cover download WORKS!!! You just need to unluck. I just tested it and it works. It also works if you put to your config.txt godmode = 1

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
EDIT: Could someone post the image of the SD card in the 2nd mockup that Timebomb posted? I want to try compiling a custom version for myself and see if I like it
tongue.gif
Sorry. I've been away for a while, and I see that the SD Card image has been updated.

If you still want the image that I posted, it can be downloaded HERE.

biggrin.gif

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dimok said:
Guys stop telling lies. Cover download WORKS!!! You just need to unluck. I just tested it and it works. It also works if you put to your config.txt godmode = 1

it is not a lie, i did few tests, took me 3 restarts of the loader before i could activate the download function.
stranges but true.. :-(

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi

I have a problem with the tooltip. My install tooltip is in the background of the battery logo. Normally, the front must show.
Rev 262 work good for me. With me now to run any game.
Thanks

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-pb- said:
dimok said:

it is not a lie, i did few tests, took me 3 restarts of the loader before i could activate the download function.

You probably did enter the wrong password and didnt see the warning that wrong password is entered.

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dimok said:
-pb- said:
dimok said:

You probably did enter the wrong password and didnt see the warning that wrong password is entered.

I hope so, sorry for bothering.
I'm happy anyway with this loader :-)

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cyrex said:
*new IRC CHANNEL new*
IRC channel on irc.abjects.net. Join #gui-usbloader-chat
or just use this simple command on your irc client: /server irc.abjects.net -j #gui-usbloader-chat
Just to set the record straight... On this IRC channel, "cyrex" has added "TimeBomb is gay" to the title! I am NOT gay, but I guess that makes him a homosexual hater!

P.S. ~ Learn how to spell my nick!

TiMeBoMb
mad.gif

leobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
-pb- said:
dimok said:

Download cover it for me without problems.
My Wii is unlocked.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
leobo said:
-pb- said:
dimok said:

Download cover it for me without problems.
My Wii is unlocked.

I can't see the feature to download covers anymore.
With r251, I was able to click easily on the boxart and it downloaded my covers for me.
Now, with 262, I tried to click on a boxart and nothing happened. Even if I unlock the loader, I can't see a feature to enable it.

Edit: I set "godmode = 1" and restartet my Wii. => It's working now... ;)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Takoru said:
I can't see the feature to download covers anymore.
With r251, I was able to click easily on the boxart and it downloaded my covers for me.
Now, with 262, I tried to click on a boxart and nothing happened. Even if I unlock the loader, I can't see a feature to enable it.
Just because of curiosity (I already have all covers for every game I`ve installed
wink.gif
) I tried the cover-download-feature and strangely it doesn`t work for me either, when I try to click on the boxart... And I am running in godmode with everything unlocked. Maybe the feature gets disabled, if every boxart is already downloaded...
unsure.gif

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
-pb- said:
dimok said:

it works if you unlock or set godmode = 1 !!
i testet it now at 2 wii´s and it really works!!

kiffw

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How can I change the font color from the game list? I can't find it in the source...

LowKeyEnergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's been a few days and about 50 pages since i brought this up , so i'd like to revisit the idea .

a very popular ocarina code for smash bros is the SD file replacement code which is used to apply custom texture maps to the fighters . this code does not work on usbloader-gui , but i have seen it work on other variants such as brisma mod and SDUSB-Loader_cfg21 .

i compared the relevant code between usbloader-gui and SDUSB-Loader_cfg21 , and i think i have narrowed the problem down to the so-called "Excite Truck fix" in fst.c .

fatUnmount("SD");
__io_wiisd.shutdown();

i'm guessing that the SD file replacement is crippled as the SD card becomes unmounted and unavailable . i want to test this , but i don't know the revision number of the latest pre-excite truck fix revision . also , i don't have a compiler or other build tools available to me .

could someone please send me a pre-excitetruck fix revision , or tell me where i can download one ?

assuming that this is the cause of the problem , one of the following solutions are suggested .

a) hard code or text file specify a list of game IDs that crash . unmound SD for only these games .

b) hard code or text file specify a list of game IDs that require SD at boot . don't unmount SD for these games .

c) add a menu option for whether or not to unmount the SD

ideas ?

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
still no download on rev262.

i already have godmode on. install, rename and delete are available. however, nothing when clicking on cover image.

i have rebooted, swapped SD card and nothing changes

i have locked the program, then unlocked..still no change

i have reverted back to rev151 and download becomes available immediately

nothing other than godmode = 1 in config.txt within config folder

any ideas?

DOWNLOAD FIX: it must have been corrupt download. just downloaded again and works now

SiriusB555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I found the reason for blocking cover downloads!

Tooltips = on => Everything works fine in godmode or if unlocked!

Tooltips = off => cover download is not available ... locked or unlocked!

Please test it!

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LowKeyEnergy said:
it's been a few days and about 50 pages since i brought this up , so i'd like to revisit the idea .

a very popular ocarina code for smash bros is the SD file replacement code which is used to apply custom texture maps to the fighters . this code does not work on usbloader-gui , but i have seen it work on other variants such as brisma mod and SDUSB-Loader_cfg21 .

i compared the relevant code between usbloader-gui and SDUSB-Loader_cfg21 , and i think i have narrowed the problem down to the so-called "Excite Truck fix" in fst.c .

fatUnmount("SD");
__io_wiisd.shutdown();

i'm guessing that the SD file replacement is crippled as the SD card becomes unmounted and unavailable . i want to test this , but i don't know the revision number of the latest pre-excite truck fix revision . also , i don't have a compiler or other build tools available to me .

could someone please send me a pre-excitetruck fix revision , or tell me where i can download one ?

assuming that this is the cause of the problem , one of the following solutions are suggested .

a) hard code or text file specify a list of game IDs that crash . unmound SD for only these games .

b) hard code or text file specify a list of game IDs that require SD at boot . don't unmount SD for these games .

c) add a menu option for whether or not to unmount the SD

ideas ?
It was r96
QUOTEvoid SDCARD_deInit()
{
//First unmount all the devs...
fatUnmount ("fat");
//...and then shutdown em!
__io_wiisd.shutdown();
}

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blue-K said:
Elfish said:
RC89 said:
OuahOuah said:
And where can we have it ?
Is it cIOS from Kwiirk or from Hermes ?

Its from hermes loader.

whats so special about ios 222 ?
I also don't undertstand this...searched for a while and found nothing that could be different that in the cIOS from Wanin (249). I only know that cIOS222 was/is used to launch Game Channels, with YAL...but that's not needed in this loader..anyone care to explain
smile.gif
? Thanks in Advance!

Someone must be able to answer this. After all the work that's gone into this and other launchers to "support ios222", no one knows why you'd actually use it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol