Website
forum.fobby.net
XP
Country
Italy
emjayes said:
M-A-F-I-A said:
A little request.

Can you implement a switch to select the USB port (1 or 2) for load HD device?

There is one already. Sort of.

Plug your HDD to the bottom port.
Then plug your USB stick to the top port and start the loader, you will see the games on the stick only. Unplug the stick and you see the games on the HDD
Works like that for me at least.

Thx for the suggestion, but this solution not work for me
frown.gif

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Davedom said:
Any idea if auto-download will be re-implemented?

I'd also like it too... mine was not freezing.

Maybe a option on config.txt to enable or disable the downloads, so the network INIT is performed or not...

As I also sugested before, I don't think it is necessary (if enabled on config.txt) the dialogs asking permition to download or not, neither the download complete confirmation dialog....

ekaj666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the features says downloads boxart. But i cant seem to fine anywhere on how to do it? We need someone to write a proper tutorial on how to use this loader.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ekaj666 said:
One of the features says downloads boxart. But i cant seem to fine anywhere on how to do it? We need someone to write a proper tutorial on how to use this loader.

That feauture has been disabled for now because of bugs.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ekaj666 said:

The download was working, but it was disabled because on some systems it was freezing the loader, especially those wothout internet connection....

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ekaj666 said:

Nope. Manual will be there with a RELEASE of the loader. Everything going around here is not even close to an alpha release. It's just the compiled source we are messing around with.

QUOTE(kedest @ Apr 23 2009, 01:37 PM) That feauture has been disabled for now because of bugs.

Yep
smile.gif

cooldudechand

Trophies
XP
Country
hey i wanted to ask that my wii is downstairs and i use external hdd and every time if i have a backup i have to connect the HDD to my computer so is there gonna be a way where i can put the game in my usb and transfer it to ext HDD in the wii instead of pluging it out ...taking it upstairs...putting the game...and then putting it back....did you guys get what I'm trying to say......

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep i know what you mean. Just insert the disk of your game to the wii and install it directly to the hdd via the loader. So you even save time to create a backup of the original game on your computer and transfer it back to the wbfs drive
smile.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
cooldudechand said:
hey i wanted to ask that my wii is downstairs and i use external hdd and every time if i have a backup i have to connect the HDD to my computer so is there gonna be a way where i can put the game in my usb and transfer it to ext HDD in the wii instead of pluging it out ...taking it upstairs...putting the game...and then putting it back....did you guys get what I'm trying to say......

Yes, the Wii itself can rip the games to HDD too

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello

I have download the 3D cover pack but it doesn't work, i have no cover on the loader.
It was ok with 2D covers but no 3D
Must I change the size of the 3D cover ( they are 176 * 248)

PS : I've Rev 137

Thank you and sorry for my english

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
zouille83 said:
hello

I have download the 3D cover pack but it doesn't work, i have no cover on the loader.

No, no need to change the size if it is a multiple of 4.
For me it works great in Rev 137. My 3D images are in SD:/images and they are named RXXPXX.png

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
jonzey said:
Sorg has released UniLoader 0.55
Just want to share what i created for myself.

UniiLoader is universal loader of backups. It can load games from USB storage, SD/SDHC and directly from DVD drive. With patched IOS (trucha signature), you can load originals and backups from DVD without modchip (Something similar to SoftChip).

Since i already have preloader already some time, i could make UniiLoader compatible with it. So, preloader can be configured to autoload boot.dol of UniiLoader at startup.

UniiLoader has graphic user interface based on libwiigui, so people can enjoy big and easy readable text and full WiiMote support.

Probably one of most asked feature - Covers is missing. Probably. i will add support for it later. Actually, i don't need covers at all. Especially that will require SD card in slot and thus not convenient.

So main features:
- Loading from USB drives
- Loading from SD/SDHC (useful for tests before put game to USB drive)
- Load backup and original DVD from same and other regions without hardware modchips.
- Add/Remove games to/from USB/SD
- Rename game title directly on Wii
- Language setting (autopatch on loading)
- Video mode setting (autopatch on loading if required)
- 002 error autopatch.

perhaps this features could be added to this loader as well so we can use this instead of wii system meny.
Link and\or dev webpage?

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Linuks said:
zouille83 said:
hello

No, no need to change the size if it is a multiple of 4.
For me it works great in Rev 137. My 3D images are in SD:/images and they are named RXXPXX.png

merci

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course