• Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

fozzieb

Trophies
Website
www.caledonian-it.co.uk
XP
Country
no just that if everything has a exact place the coders can make the app know where to read it from, if they are in folders that have different names the wad file (which is not in that folder) does not have a clue where to look.

I may be wrong but just my thoughts.

Cheers.

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
morning all,

keep seeing requests for titles.txt and config.txt files and only one answer implying that these files are located in the first post.

i can't find these, can anyone point me in the right direction for the config files please?

here is a linkof the titles.txt file from an earlier post [credit to the orignal poster, thanks] - can we have this stikkied onto the 1st post please?

cheers
tagteam

titles.txt

this needs adding:
RTUP = Secret Files: Tunguska

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
tagteam3283 said:
morning all,

keep seeing requests for titles.txt and config.txt files and only one answer implying that these files are located in the first post.

i can't find these, can anyone point me in the right direction for the config files please?

here is a copy of the titles.txt file from an earlier post with one addidion for "secret files: tunguska" [credit to the orignal poster, thanks] - can we have this stikkied onto the 1st post please?
Thank but please edit you post and add a spoiler or a link to the txt file
smile.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kamakaze said:
Just curious, why does the add(install)/delete function require unlocking everytime. It is quite cumbersome to type in AB121B at every reboot. Maybe there is a good reason for this...can anyone enlighten this soul?
Because half the people were B&$%ing about their kids being able to delete games. if you want t not have to use the passcode every time, wait till its actually done, or use an older version.

Even jesus couldn't please everybody.

fozzieb

Trophies
Website
www.caledonian-it.co.uk
XP
Country
Ok not sure if it is is something that was fixed in v116 or if it is an intermittent problem but the two games that crashed when installing (wall-e & spider-man: web of shadows) have now installed ok.

Will be installing more games later.

Cheers

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
Jussipiki, I prefer the Beta, easier on the eye

nice work

suggestion
1 - home and options button a bit bluer
2 - less transparency when clicking on load

Golup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
since you have added "display region instead of the game ID", I think you may also try "display the producer or publisher", that can be idedtified from the last two digits of the ID. The list of the producers or pblishers can be put in a seperate text file.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Golup said:
since you have added "display region instead of the game ID", I think you may also try "display the producer or publisher", that can be idedtified from the last two digits of the ID. The list of the producers or pblishers can be put in a seperate text file.
you can read almost everything and dislpay it but soon the screen will be crowded with information about the game. i have an idea but don't know if it's worth it
tongue.gif
. i'll tell you later about it.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, first off all great work on yet another wonderfull loader.

1 question though.

My PAL wii is currently in PAL 60 mode widescreen.

When i start the GUILoader, the background looks oversized. On all sides off the background i'm missing a bit of it.

How can i fix this or will there be a release off the loader that will fix this problem automatically?

Golup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
cyrex said:
Golup said:
you can read almost everything and dislpay it but soon the screen will be crowded with information about the game. i have an idea but don't know if it's worth it
tongue.gif
. i'll tell you later about it.

I think there is still some space left in the game launch menu around the disc image.

I've once made a mock of GUI dispalying a flag to show the region and the brand logo of the producer and publisher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: