adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
added a rapidshare link to my skin download

@mestapho: it's can be applied to any update. It all depends on what gets updated as to how much work is involved. These guys are moving along so quick that I will like only be updating my dol every couple days.

@DjBubba: ??? Was that at me, what do you mean. It works fine for me??...

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
adam_the_1st said:
I put together a nice little reskin for this loader (darker all round, a few layout changes to fix little issues I had, and to make room for a nice logo text, and improved keyboard), hope you guys enjoy it. The Download of course contains source, so feel free to do with it what you like. If you like it, I will be updating it, but not with each release, these guys are pumpin out changes WAY too fast for me to handle.

DOWNLOAD

RAPIDSHARE DOWNLOAD

Pictures

PS I think its based on around R95

Just tested it: Your reskin just killing me! Very delicious iTouch refining
wink.gif

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pippin666 said:
If only it had 50% features of the ultimate loader.
What do you expect. There wasn't even a first release
tongue.gif
you are dealing with the raw code they are working on. Of course it has not all the features yet but it's just a brand new project
smile.gif

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hungyip is on fire!!! Plus a lot of his last thread testers just merging towards this one to keep him upgrade & refine the ultimate gui-laoder!

It's fast & furious
yay.gif

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
indeed, 160x225 would be a lot better as thats what the ultimate downloader used to download so i dont have any covers at all right now
frown.gif

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Think you guys could make the disc stop spinning when you hover over it? Spending all this time getting disc labels, but you can't stop to admire your handiwork cause it keeps moving
wink.gif

I was thinking it might be cool to have it act like the discs on the wii disc chanell, so it looks like it's spinning up and reading the disc etc. Then, when you hover over it, it slows down.... Something like that would be cool I think. Surely we can do something more with it than just have it spin?

What about having it fly out the box with a trail of stardust onto the screen!
tongue.gif

Bug Report:
As I write this, it seems to have frozen..... it was just idling on the slected game screen (with a spinning disc) and now nothing's repsonding, music is still playing though. Might have somehting to do with the wiimote switching itself off? Funnily enough the wiimote power buttoin was able to power the console off, so it wasn't a hard crash, maybe stuck in a loop somewhere for your GUI but still getting events for system input on another thread?

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work any way that you can putt in a turn off music button?

1.also being i am new to this one does this one have all the

titles.txt
config.txt
settings.txt

if so which ones and where do you put them i cant seem to find it.

2.also can we make dif backgrounds ?

Thanks

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Bug Report:
As I write this, it seems to have frozen..... it was just idling on the slected game screen (with a spinning disc) and now nothing's repsonding, music is still playing though. Might have somehting to do with the wiimote switching itself off? Funnily enough the wiimote power buttoin was able to power the console off, so it wasn't a hard crash, maybe stuck in a loop somewhere for your GUI but still getting events for system input on another thread?

ya know your right i just replicated that np theres isnt a standby feature is there (was it cuz the wiimote powered down) just goes all black
ohmy.gif

BenJeremy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This USB loader needs a good name, something top make it stand out from the (very) crowded field.

How about....
  • Monster Menu
  • Guii (Pronounced "Gwee")
  • Revolver (play on revolution)
Try to think of something unique, people....

I might have a few suggestions on features, I worked on a menu system for the Xbox called "MXM", toward the end, before work and family issued burned me out of the scene, I had some slick stuff, like 3-D models and vectored manipulation of graphics. I like what's been done with this one so far, though.

BenJeremy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple more things....

1) I have a Maxtor "One Touch" and unless I want to run it all the time, it goes into stand by after 3 hours (my own setting). Unfortunately, I have to unplug/plug the power in when bringing it up the first time, since the Wii supplies power all the time to the USB ports. Can the power be programatically toggled with the current dev libs?

2) The battery life icons for the controllers is great... how about icon indicators for the individual settings (Ocarina, video and language modes)?

3) With the keyboard, can we get the ability to edit the text for the game name? It would be nice to be able to fix some of the titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi