+Default video mode set to "System Default"
+Password for childproof options changed from AB121B to ab121b
+Enabled "Force NTSC" as an option on the settings menu
+Changed the BG Song to the default Wii System Menu one

Changelog (since rev148):
Code:
+Just deleted some trash in the images folder
+created a new credits screen

I also made for myself a rev148 with the "Check Mii Out" tune (and the other tweaks), its rather larger then the others, but in case anyone wants it: HERE

Ok thank you , i'll try but what does "tweaked" means ? Is it the original R149 with your personal modifications ?

tweaked means he added/altered the things under TWEAKS-CODE

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made a forwarder and a channel for this App now. I don't have a screenshot, the only camera i have is a Blackberry, i will maybe put one up tonight. If someone tries it they could send me the link.

here is a mock-up of the channel.

I have 2 files in the archive.
Wii LoadedF.wad is a forwarder and goes to sd:\apps\usbloader
Wii LoadedL.wad is straight channel build of SVN 149 i believe.

Here is the mock-up, which is pretty much how it looks, a bit of different Text for the name(Now i called it "Wii Loaded") and the discs are evenly spaced.
Also the discs rotate around the hard drive on the white circle.

Finally i tested this numerous times on my Wii, but i take no responsibility for anything that happens from using it.

Note: if the loader ever gets named i will change the Text on my channels. I will also update the straight channel one each day.

http://rapidshare.com/files/225274742/WiiLoader.rar

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
BlindDude said:
OK,, I tried out Soggs UNIILOADER and its pretty nice but one thing I noticed about it that was TOP!

When you need to patch vid or change language, his loader saves that info on the WBFS partition in some "unused places" he called it...

This would be nice if implemented in this loader. Not a necessity but I thought I would bring it up.. Maybe "other" things can be stored in these "unused places"

lol

HELL YES, I was just thinking of something like this. I think the game use the game ID as a file name.
What if we made a file on the drive using the same naming format and had the loader read and write to it as a text file
We could use this file for all the config option and more

Also doing it this way we could get rid of the need for sd card because maybe we could also have it save the images to a folder on the hdd too.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.
I have a forwarder and images done for the wad file.
I would like to animate the Menuscreen, I have the animated menu in gif and have all the slides created if needed for another format.
Does anyone know how to import and use the animation?.

Here is the animated menuscreen if anyone wants to take a look or could help me creating an animated forwarder.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0768/channel

Jarock

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
THANK YOU!
tongue.gif

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jarock said:
Hi all.
I have a forwarder and images done for the wad file.
I would like to animate the Menuscreen, I have the animated menu in gif and have all the slides created if needed for another format.
Does anyone know how to import and use the animation?.

Here is the animated menuscreen if anyone wants to take a look or could help me creating an animated forwarder.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0768/channel

Jarock

It's not that simple. generally you have to find a wad that has the animation motion you want to use then replace the images.

I think if you really read or get someone who is really good at this stuff you can manually edit the brlan and brlyt files to achieve this, but i am not sure about that. All i can say my attempts at editing these files have not turned out well.

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Also doing it this way we could get rid of the need for sd card because maybe we could also have it save the images to a folder on the hdd too.

Except that means your final would have to be a channel that gets reloaded every time there is a change made. Sure that works but it is a hassle. Best case, store all the config files and images on the HDD and leave the boot.dol on the SD card so you can use a channel forwarder.

Olywa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work on this project - thanks for all the hard one devs (not to mention those of you who did a great job on the covers and disc images) - really appreciated
smile.gif

Of course I have something to ask...
Please can someone helpo me - I have been looking all over for this forwarder channel (as seen in the vid on the first page), it doesn't appear to be linked anywhere
frown.gif

Does anyone have it and would be willing to share?

Many thanks,
Olywa

And in case I get told to search I have already clicked through all 275 pages of the Ultimate Loader thread and this thread and done many searches but after over 3 hours of looking decided it might be better to ask!
smile.gif

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyrex

you can change both on the first post also

# Monsters VS Aliens freezes on the insert disc screen...........even if you insert a disc : Could anyone confirm this please???

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Olywa123 said:
Great work on this project - thanks for all the hard one devs (not to mention those of you who did a great job on the covers and disc images) - really appreciated
smile.gif

Please can someone helpo me - I have been looking all over for this forwarder channel (as seen in the vid on the first page), it doesn't appear to be linked anywhere
frown.gif

Many thanks,
Olywa

And in case I get told to search I have already clicked through all 275 pages of the Ultimate Loader thread and this thread and done many searches but after over 3 hours of looking decided it might be better to ask!
smile.gif

NeoRame made that one, I've sent him a PM asking for the banner for the channel. Hope he notices it.

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
weiff said:
QUOTE said:

Except that means your final would have to be a channel that gets reloaded every time there is a change made. Sure that works but it is a hassle. Best case, store all the config files and images on the HDD and leave the boot.dol on the SD card so you can use a channel forwarder.

So true, I myself would never get rid of the SD card but I have seen so many posts on here wanting a channel loader. This would be the best option for them.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this the defaults ?

id_coords = 68, 105
gamelist_coords = 200, 40, 396, 280
covers_coords = 26, 55
power_coords = 576, 355
setting_coords = 60, 367
install_coords = 16, 355
home_coords = 485, 367

Olywa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anubis said:
Olywa123 said:
smile.gif

frown.gif

Many thanks,
Olywa

smile.gif

NeoRame made that one, I've sent him a PM asking for the banner for the channel. Hope he notices it.

Thanks Anubis,
I have these images and tried to make a wad forwarder myself but kept failing - can you make one if I post the images?

Cheers,
Olywa

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In 149 it seems like the Display option in the settings doesn't stick (or save)
It just goes back to what it was previously on (which is both as opposed to neither or game id or game region)

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Olywa123 said:
Anubis said:
Olywa123 said:
smile.gif

frown.gif

Many thanks,
Olywa

smile.gif

Thanks Anubis,
I have these images and tried to make a wad forwarder myself but kept failing - can you make one if I post the images?

Cheers,
Olywa

Sure thing.

QUOTE(BlackEnigma @ Apr 24 2009, 08:07 PM)
In 149 it seems like the Display option in the settings doesn't stick (or save)
It just goes back to what it was previously on (which is both as opposed to neither or game id or game region)

I also noticed this, can someone please fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh