• Views 7,204,788
  • Replies 29,370
  • Likes 48

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oO I just checked the site and logan really did a huge update to the revisions. He posted there (i think) every dol/elf he compiled. I was expecting just the last one, but here you go. Thanks to logan we have a more complete archive to rollback whenever you have problems (without searching the whole thread)
wink.gif

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i haven't updated my loader, cIOS, and system menu in a while as i didnt really need to. i plan on putting Wii Sports Resort on my harddrive soon though so i will probably need to update. do you guys have a recommendation on which version of the loader and cIOS i should update to?

is cIOS rev14 no good? i am seeing a lot of people reporting bugs... my harddrive also has 3 partitions on it, is that going to cause problems?

should i goto r682 for the loader? does this have alternate.dol functionality to help load pass the intro video? or do i need to look elsewhere?

how about system menu? should i update to 4.1 with waninkoko's updater? i need that to avoid the need to watch the intro video over and over, right?

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
marinos35 said:
oO I just checked the site and logan really did a huge update to the revisions. He posted there (i think) every dol/elf he compiled. I was expecting just the last one, but here you go. Thanks to logan we have a more complete archive to rollback whenever you have problems (without searching the whole thread)
wink.gif

Happy to help
wink.gif

gf1966

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi is there any reason GX loader shows v516 when I load via the channel but v674 is installed when I load via HBC menu?

Custom path for Updatepath is the same on both to SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I posted this in the other thread, but r682 fixed my problems loading games.
I've rebooted several times and it's still working!
ohmy.gif

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gf1966 said:
Hi is there any reason GX loader shows v516 when I load via the channel but v674 is installed when I load via HBC menu?

Custom path for Updatepath is the same on both to SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/

Use the forwarder, rather then the channel wad.

Smiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just confirming r682 does NOT break game launching for people who were fine before.. (at least i'm still fine).

thanks for the vertical scrollbar on channel launcher.

one notable problem: accessing wii settings does not work on 3.2E (wii reboots)
edit: yes i am using same preloader setup as Nollog below.

thanks devs.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Smiff said:
one notable problem: accessing wii settings does not work on 3.2E
Doesn't work with preloader set to load gx and load preloader(which loads gx) at startup and reboot.
Also goes to the actual wii menu(not settings) if you have preloader set to load gx only at startup.
Could just be me though, so don't take my word for it.

Hm, if I keep pressing A a lot it will load the settings screen, but it'll go straight into data management.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r683 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • [No log message]

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

---

USB Loader GX r684 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • changed the brlyt stuff a bit

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like repository you got going on Logan, going back to r637 should be back plenty far enough.

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aye, I won't be compiling any further back then that. If I can be arsed, I'll fill in the gaps, but don't see the point too much really. If anyone wants a specific revision, I'll happily compile if its not there.

I've updated http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ revisions page now which is a handy bookmark. I put the links to the revisions up there also, along with the changes.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Connorlucas18 said:
Are disc updates blocked?

ie If i download an ISO that contains a small partition with a Wii update on, will the update be blocked by USB loader GX, or do I have to patch the ISO or use Wii brick block or something to prevent damage to my Wii?

Erm, you just install PreLoader and prevent disc update hack.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Connorlucas18 said:
So you're saying if I don't have preloader, USB Loader GX won't stop the ISOs from installing updates?
I already said in your own topic: USB loaders remove OR BLOCK updates

Preloader blocks updates for disc channel

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connorlucas18 said:
So you're saying if I don't have preloader, USB Loader GX won't stop the ISOs from installing updates?
The preloader works to block all update checks, however I think that the loader removes the update partition when ripping the disc and WBFS manager removes it when loading an ISO to your HDD.

invitroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,
I have a small problem, everything works perfectly, I Usbloader 468 , i go to update for rev600 by Wad, and when I try it gives me an error message 1035 . Can you tell me how can I do please

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Logan said:
Aye, I won't be compiling any further back then that. If I can be arsed, I'll fill in the gaps, but don't see the point too much really. If anyone wants a specific revision, I'll happily compile if its not there.

I've updated http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/ revisions page now which is a handy bookmark. I put the links to the revisions up there also, along with the changes.
lol
and I told you not to use that link but http://usbloadergx.koureio.net
tongue.gif

anyway....

THE SITE GOT 1 MILLION HITS SINCE I CREATED IT
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

at the moment is 1002796

invitroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
invitroo said:
Hello everyone,
I have a small problem, everything works perfectly, I Usbloader 468 , i go to update for rev600 by Wad, and when I try it gives me an error message 1035 . Can you tell me how can I do please

Welcome back, it's been 2 hours I am looking for how do I write an application to help me, I try something and I find.

Answer: I reinstall the rev468 is uninstalled with Wadmanager for rev468, and then I install the rev600.

Voila

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock