• Likes 48

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
I can't keep up with Logan on my updates, lol. Man... don't you have ANYthing else to do allllllllllllllll day?

I was just going to post r679 & clicked refresh one more time just to be sure & sure enough ya beat me to it. Go get a girl or something!
tongue.gif

So yeah, I decided rather than having us both post separate links - I'll just post updates when I'm on & see that by some slim chance you haven't gotten around to it yet.
smile.gif

Thanks for filling in my empty spots. I just haven't the time to keep doing it constantly.

Cheers!
That's why I put you both in my sig ......
laugh.gif

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
I can't keep up with Logan on my updates, lol. Man... don't you have ANYthing else to do allllllllllllllll day?

I was just going to post r679 & clicked refresh one more time just to be sure & sure enough ya beat me to it. Go get a girl or something!
tongue.gif

So yeah, I decided rather than having us both post separate links - I'll just post updates when I'm on & see that by some slim chance you haven't gotten around to it yet.
smile.gif

Thanks for filling in my empty spots. I just haven't the time to keep doing it constantly.

Cheers!

LOL
tongue.gif

As it happens I'm married with a full time job, but there is a bit of a recession at the moment, and all industries are struggling, so I get home quite early these days, but the job is secure and that's what matters
biggrin.gif

Aaaand I play WoW, so I'm online a fair bit anyway
tongue.gif
Might aswell use up some of that bandwidth and CPU power and compile while I'm hacking and slashing lol

Theorhetically, our time differences, I would have thought there would be gaps where I'm asleep and you're compiling and vice verca, but they all seem to come out afternoon to evening time for me
biggrin.gif

At the end of the day, its just about putting them out there for the folks, doesn't matter who's throwing them out
wink.gif

We'll both continue to do it thats for sure
biggrin.gif

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Something wrong with my readmii ChokeD?
Cause you removed it from your sig

Ah well...
No not at all, pune sent me the link to the official 1 so I just changed it. Are you still updateing your 3 times a day ??
laugh.gif

If so I'll put it back in my sig as it's prolly more up to date then the punes.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I RSSd the rev page with audio notification. You're going down now boy!!!

LMAO!

You're absolutely right. Doesn't matter who throws them out, just that they are available.
smile.gif

@Choke... cool. I never look at sigs much, ThanX!

EDIT: I'm curious... does anyone even use the elfs?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ChokeD said:
No not at all, pune sent me the link to the official 1 so I just changed it. Are you still updateing your 3 times a day ??
laugh.gif

If so I'll put it back in my sig as it's prolly more up to date then the punes.
I update it when I have the time
wink.gif

And I have vacation work during whole August, so I'll be around a little less
Today I was busy with a GBAtemp guide (found in sig, it contains many unknown GBAtemp features
biggrin.gif
)
No need to put the readmii in your sig if you dont want to
wink.gif

btw, someone can always ask me to compile a rev (normal version or full channel)
laugh.gif

takes about 5min to compile on mine
tongue.gif

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any reason why sence 674 every game i tried resets to the system menu i tried everything and nothing worked right.
so i went back to 647 and alls well but what i want to know whats wrong here i see people are ok with it i just cant seem to get it to work any ideas would
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
riddle43 said:
any reason why sence 674 every game i tried resets to the system menu i tried everything and nothing worked right.
so i went back to 647 and alls well but what i want to know whats wrong here i see people are ok with it i just cant seem to get it to work any ideas would
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
Same thing's happening for me. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why Wii Sports Resort wasn't working and it turns out every single game is dumping back to the Wii menu. Would have saved me some frustration.

I'm downgrading to an earlier revision.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:

I see your RSS and raise you http://usbloader-gui.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ +Firefox+Permatab+Reload Every 5sec addons
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(D34DL1N3R @ Jul 30 2009, 10:17 PM) EDIT: I'm curious... does anyone even use the elfs?

Santa?
tongue.gif

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hamelin said:
riddle43 said:
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
Same thing's happening for me. I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why Wii Sports Resort wasn't working and it turns out every single game is dumping back to the Wii menu. Would have saved me some frustration.

Same problem with me
tongue.gif

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hamelin said:
riddle43 said:
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

try 647 it works for me im going to try 648 and if its good
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:

LMAO!

You're absolutely right. Doesn't matter who throws them out, just that they are available.
smile.gif

@Choke... cool. I never look at sigs much, ThanX!

EDIT: I'm curious... does anyone even use the elfs?No problem about the sig, I use the .elf EVERY time, I usually wait to get the .elf as it just seems to work with a few less screen glitches, graphic noise as the dol, for me that is.
QUOTE(tj_cool @ Jul 30 2009, 05:17 PM) I update it when I have the time
wink.gif

And I have vacation work during whole August, so I'll be around a little less
Today I was busy with a GBAtemp guide (found in sig, it contains many unknown GBAtemp features
biggrin.gif
)
No need to put the readmii in your sig if you dont want to
wink.gif

btw, someone can always ask me to compile a rev (normal version or full channel)
laugh.gif
I'll put yours back in there till you stop posting as much(vacation)
wink.gif
As for the channel compile, I myself am going to keep using the forwarded till it goes v2 or becomes a little more dormant with updates.
laugh.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyscout said:
Hamelin said:
riddle43 said:
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Same problem with me
tongue.gif

Did you all try deleting your config files?

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hdhacker said:
nikeymikey said:
I have the ocarina/black screen problem too. But i do find that it (ocarina) does work with some games.

I don't use ocarina much, but I'm wondering...

Do you use the text files or the binary files for the cheats?

BTW, I don't want to mislead anyone regarding my success with dual partitions: I have not yet upgraded to CIOS rev 14. Everything is working for me, so I haven't had the need. I'm also not sure which version of USB Loader GX I'm using, but I believe it was the latest as of yesterday.

I already had some gct files in my codes folder on my sd, but gx seems to refuse to acknowledge that they are there. So i am forced by GX to download the text file and then create a gct file. Have not really tested all that much, but on the few games that i have tested i have got mixed results. Some games work fine,with all codes working. The others refuse to boot, black screen and a frozen wii.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
gumbyscout said:
Hamelin said:
riddle43 said:
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Same problem with me
tongue.gif

yes i did everything i could and they dont work i started with the network update to 676 now im trying 648m and it works ill tell you more as i fig it out but this sucks
i wish i could find a fix
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
gumbyscout said:
Hamelin said:
riddle43 said:
be awesome thanks.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Same problem with me
tongue.gif

I did and it changed nothing. The newest rev 679 just stays on a black screen and doesn't do anything. Rev 672 works fine.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deleting your config files i dont get how this helps it never has in the past for me but now no trick seems to let them work
i am slowly going crazy 1 2 3 4 5 6 swtich crazy going slowly am i 6 5 4 3 2 1 switch
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@riddle43 and gumbyscout

Are you guys using cIOS 249 rev 14?
Have you tried setting your global boot to 222 (if you have it installed), rebooting your system, and then loading games?
Do you have Ocarina on globally?
Do you have any preloader hacks on?
Are you on system menu 3.2?

p.s. deleting your config files helps when new settings are added since your old config file may be missing some necessary settings. It's also recommended when testing (since that's what we're doing) a new revision you start fresh with no remnants of a previous revision.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on 249 and going to 222 does the samething yes i use preloader and it has never got in the way so i dont think thats a fix eather how meny people really have this working i mean i have never had this much trouble with any rev so what happend around 673???????????????
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?