dagreenone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, can somebody explain to me how to get the titles to show up correctly on my list view. (ex: sports pack for revolution)

I have tried titles.txt, wiitdb.zip, database.txt. all in SD:/config

I've used the 3 and 4, letter game IDs versions in the titles.txt. Do I need to use the full 6 character ID? (RSPE01)

The wiitdb.zip is working because I can see the info when I press 2, however I'm not getting the correct title names to display.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created the wiitdb.zip from the url usbloader gave me, placed it in the config folder but when I press 2 itll just freeze the wii. There's no code dumps or anything and ive even cleaned out the config files.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone else having trouble loading games with R672, none of mine seem to load after the rev update

EDIT

.dol not channel .wad

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't the Channel version updates the same revision # as the Forwarder Channel updates? the Channel updates to r663 while the Forwarder updates to r672?

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dagreenone said:
'Titles from XML' is turned ON

This is driving me crazy.

What i did is put the wiitdb.zip in the config folder. delete any config files including the titles.txt. load usbloader (im using a forwarder and on r672), then turn on titles from xml, go back to wii menu, reload usbloader and the titles show up. only problem i have is if i press 2, itll freeze my wii.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dagreenone said:
'Titles from XML' is turned ON

This is driving me crazy.
i'm a former titles.txt user, and recently moved to the wiitb...after setting the titles from xml, i did have to restart the loader before i saw the correct titles.

just a thought.

dagreenone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG, facepalm to myself. I did all these things and went and restarted the loader and bam the titles are now correct.

Thanks.
grog.gif

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
ok interesting..

still getting this failing to load game problem with dual partition & cios rev 14..
frown.gif

however think I have investigated something further into it, which may shed some light on it...

when I get prompted on boot to select cios revision (which may I add is very rarely, only came about because I was messing with preloader b4hand), I then select IOS 249 the game menu then loads almost instantly, games will start no problem!...

However if I don't get prompted to select cios (majority of the time) menu/gx loads but, games will not load...

testing latest revision btw..

may I re-iterate I had no problem using dual partition prior to to version 648...

hope this find helps somewhat to fixing the problem...

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a problem with SSBB NTSC on my Pal Wii, when im launching it with 50hz, the screen flickers, with 60hz my USB drive goes in standby mode every 20-30 sec, with Force NTSC the screen gets reddish. It works with NeoGamma when i set "Patch Video" to "All". USB Loader doesnt have something similar to the "Patch Video" function of NeoGamma.
Could anyone pls add this feature??? would be very nice and maybe usefull 4 other games
biggrin.gif

(if this is the wrong place to ask something like that, would be nice if someone link me to the right place =) )

thx

ShadyGT

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok guys,

FIRST this is the ONE AND ONLY TIME that i post this setup and link!!!!!
SECOND, we DIDNT write Wiiload and we DONT offer any support for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
third DONT FORGET 1 AND 2!!!!!

ok we said the send dol/elf/wad function is only for advance users but i see there are few setup instructions out there. they are not realy noob friendly....

so here is my "Wiiload - Easy Setup for Dummys!"

download THIS setup and start it -> enter your ip from your wii an press install! DONE!!!

unbenannt2pzx.png

where u can find your wii ip?? take a look in your HBC:

HBChannelMenu.png

what do this setup?
- install wiiload.exe to system32
- setup Environment Variables (WIILOAD tcp:YourIP stuff)
- setup the right click (Send to Wii) and double click stuff to send your dol/elf/wad to wii.
- create an uninstaller to delete all this stuff (to find in Start->programs->Wiiload)

*NOTE* its tested under win XP but it should work on Vista and Windows 7, too.

dagreenone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
dagreenone said:
OMG, facepalm to myself. I did all these things and went and restarted the loader and bam the titles are now correct.

Thanks.
grog.gif

try pressing 2 on the wiimote, does your usbloader lock up?

No, it works like it is supposed to, showing the game info.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NeoRame said:
ok guys,

FIRST this is the ONE AND ONLY TIME that i post this setup and link!!!!!
SECOND, we DIDNT write Wiiload and we DONT offer any support for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
third DONT FORGET 1 AND 2!!!!!

ok we said the send dol/elf/wad function is only for advance users but i see there are few setup instructions out there. they are not realy noob friendly....

so here is my "Wiiload - Easy Setup for Dummys!"

download THIS setup and start it -> enter your ip from your wii an press install! DONE!!!

unbenannt2pzx.png

where u can find your wii ip?? take a look in your HBC:

HBChannelMenu.png

what do this setup?
- install wiiload.exe to system32
- setup Environment Variables (WIILOAD tcp:YourIP stuff)
- setup the right click (Send to Wii) and double click stuff to send your dol/elf/wad to wii.
- create an uninstaller to delete all this stuff (to find in Start->programs->Wiiload)

*NOTE* its tested under win XP but it should work on Vista and Windows 7, too.

Nice one
wink.gif

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dagreenone said:
lithium210 said:
dagreenone said:

Thanks.
grog.gif

try pressing 2 on the wiimote, does your usbloader lock up?

No, it works like it is supposed to, showing the game info.

weird, keeps locking up. I'll reformat my card again..
hate2.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got ignored last time because someone asked a more interesting question righta fter me, so I'l ask again.

I'm attempting to setup Ocarina for use with USBL GX, however whenever I set up a hack (even one hack, or hell just turning Ocarina ON with NO hacks) it won't work, it just sends me to a black screen.

How do I fix this? I have cIOS36r13 , newest version of USBLGX (updated it 2 days ago, probably a newerversion by now, but I'll check version soon).

I looked around and couldn't find an answer, and it's bothering me, because I want this for an easy to unlock those annoyingly time consuming to obtain Mario KArt characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: