HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0ld8oy said:
HipN said:
0ld8oy said:
@ HipN - Do you have Ocarina enabled in the Global Settings or in the individual game settings? Also, what cIOS and what type of HDD?

I tried it both on global settings and independent and none of them worked. I always get a black screen.
The last cIOS I installed was Hermes and my HDD is booting with cIOS 249.

Two more questions...

What brand/size Harddrive are you using?
Are you booting the dol/config from SD or USB?

Im using a Kaser HDD, it works with every game that I've tried so far.
And I tried to boot the USB Loader GX via the HBC(SD card) and as a WAD(channel). I have the Brawl+ codes in the codes folder in the root of my SD card.

Posts merged

QUOTE(lildude @ Jul 16 2009, 10:28 PM)
HipN, you should check this out for playing brawl+ (use the double gct method). I used it and it works.

Thanks! I'll give it a try

SoraK05

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
I recently had to change the iOmega 360GB HDD I was using to an A-Data 500GB Classic CH-91 USB HDD, and I'm having some issues.
When USBLoader GX starts up, I can see the HDD LED flickering blue, then all of a sudden die, as though the power is disconnected. I have to disconnect and reconnect the HDD at this point and choose IOS249.

This seems to happen with cIOS38 rev 13a.. When I switch to cIOS36 rev 10, it seems to work without that issue, but I want to use cIOS38 rev 13a ^^
Is there any fix for this? It happens randomly with homebrew (namely GenPlus) where sometimes it will detect the USB HDD on startup and work for loading ROMs from the USB HDD..

Is there any way to get it to detect perfectly with these homebrews?
Does anyone know of a software that can disable the spindown on the A-Data USB HDD, or adjust any kind of power settings to maybe help with it?
Does anyone recommend a hard disk I can buy which won't have any of these issues and works perfectly (and can have the spindown disabled if possible, if it increases compatibility in any way)..

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Snoozer said:
slingshot27 said:
I have been away for awhile, holiday and so on.
Just upgraded to the 611 rev and found a lot of new settings.
I am very interested in all the settings related to the dol problems.
Can someone describes shortly what each individual settings is doing or where I can read the info myself.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanx !

Most features are presented and explained in the readMii

Thanx !

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Snoozer said:
slingshot27 said:
I have been away for awhile, holiday and so on.
Just upgraded to the 611 rev and found a lot of new settings.
I am very interested in all the settings related to the dol problems.
Can someone describes shortly what each individual settings is doing or where I can read the info myself.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanx !

Most features are presented and explained in the readMii

The settings about the doll option are not described over there
frown.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(0ld8oy @ Jul 16 2009, 09:34 PM)
@ slingshot27 - The last 5 or so pages explain the new altdol feature. What settings are you interested in? I don't know how long you've been out of the loop...

IN the block, alternative, and alternative disc

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jjplayground said:
Waninkoko has made an Firmware uploader for 4.1.
I can not read spanish so I do not really understand what is does.
I think it updates your wii to version 4.1 without having to install your hacks like cIOS and so on again.
Can someone tell us what is does?

http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko...ware-updater-41

Google translates:

"This application allows you to update your console firmware installed * only * the most important updates (IOS System, System Menu, channels ...).

Gracias a ello se pueden mantener ciertas caracteristicas como el bug Trucha que afecta a las primeras versiones de IOS. As a result, certain characteristics can be maintained as Trucha bug that affects earlier versions of IOS."

So yeah, I reckon it keeps your hacks in place.

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Logan said:
jjplayground said:
I think it updates your wii to version 4.1 without having to install your hacks like cIOS and so on again.

Google translates:

"This application allows you to update your console firmware installed * only * the most important updates (IOS System, System Menu, channels ...).

Gracias a ello se pueden mantener ciertas caracteristicas como el bug Trucha que afecta a las primeras versiones de IOS. As a result, certain characteristics can be maintained as Trucha bug that affects earlier versions of IOS."

THanks, did not think about letting google translate it
smile.gif

keropi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am trying to get Heavenly Guardian working with latest 610 revision (4.0E + 13b cios) but I always get a black screen... I tried ON/anti for the 002 error setting, I tried Block IOS reload and I even tried setting it to use IOS222 ... nothing helped. I even grabbed a 2nd copy but it had the same behaviour... do you have any tips?

Also I did get House of the Dead 2&3 Return to work PERFECTLY withoul alternate dols... I used 002 to ON, Block IOS reload and use IOS222 . HOTD2 and HOTD3 start OK , you can even quit HOTD2 and launch HOTD3 , like a normal genuine dvd
smile.gif

BBob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Logan said:
jjplayground said:

Google translates:

I just upgraded and everything seems to be working fine. Although I see nothing different with 4.1. I think it only fixes a bug with Sports Resort.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BBob said:
Logan said:
jjplayground said:

Google translates:

I just upgraded and everything seems to be working fine. Although I see nothing different with 4.1. I think it only fixes a bug with Sports Resort.

I upgraded also. Be sure to reinstall Preloader though there are no hacks currently available for it.

alimami

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
some of my games have problems with this program on loading or middle of the game.
where is the problem??
3.2j
4.0 gig Flash memory USB.

ProdigyChild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This program is great and my rips have worked perfectly. One thing though. I was playing Wii Play and went on for about half an hour on one minigame and when I decided to finish the screen faded to black and just stopped there. I also noticed the Wii freezes when you install a game and leave the confirmation message there for a good while. Is there any way to fix that or is just the hard drive?

4.0U
320GB Seagate External USB Drive
Loading USB Loader as a channel

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ProdigyChild said:
This program is great and my rips have worked perfectly. One thing though. I was playing Wii Play and went on for about half an hour on one minigame and when I decided to finish the screen faded to black and just stopped there. I also noticed the Wii freezes when you install a game and leave the confirmation message there for a good while. Is there any way to fix that or is just the hard drive?

4.0U

Sounds like you have still activated the power saving management function of your HD.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProdigyChild said:

4.0U

I use the exact same drive. Your drive should have come with some software on it. If you no longer have it you can download it from the Seagate website. Once you install the software, plug in your harddrive and then run the software. Find the power management settings and set the spindown to NEVER. That's all you need to do.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to google code update list, r620 has altdol from disc working. D34DL1N3R, any chance you might be able to compile it today? It's cool that you've been keeping us so up to date with the dols/elfs.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So there is no automatic cover download for this app like all the other USB loaders? Also is there a way to scorll through the list of visual titles without having to hit buttons? Other loaders let you turn the wii remote and the page flips.

Just asking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up