United States
yes 13a and have had no probs till this update
moogle.gif

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i unplug my hdd it will start and let me add my hdd and then all works but with hddd plugged in it wont work hmmmm any idea out there????

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
timtlm said:
Ok, I'm new to usb loading. Tried it once when it first came out on a flash drive, but now I finally got a large HDD. So far everything is working great, and I'm so impressed by all the features.

My one problem is that after playing one game, I reset the wii to the system menu, load another game through usb loader GX, and it freezes at a black screen. I have to power down the wii before another game will load. I have tried powering off and unplugging my HDD between a reset to see if it was my HDD causing the problem, but it still freezes. Is this a common problem? Anyone know how to fix this?

dont use cios rev13(a)

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone here have RBNEG9 - Ben 10 Protector of Earth who can help me. I can't make it work, tried all setting combo I know. Or is it not really working.

Wii @ 4.0
USB Loader GX r573 forwarder 16-06-09
r13
HBC 1.03

MZottel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
THanks to the help and ideas of all.
Now everything works fine for me MoH:H2 and all other and this with the latest version.
Problem was a setting from my old config. Had to build it up again and set the anti patch because of my rev12 of cIOS

Perfect work from this team

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey I just wanted to say that you created an absolutely awesome Loader. I love the look and feel. And I enjoy watching this app growing and developing. I'm following this thread since page 320 I think... Never thought you have to make an app THAT foolproof. But as I said this team is doing great work. Maybe one minor itching effects: clicking the SDCard makes my wiimote rumble endlessly, although I tourned it off. Stopping it by switching rumble on and off again in the menu.

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
henkie said:
timtlm said:
Ok, I'm new to usb loading. Tried it once when it first came out on a flash drive, but now I finally got a large HDD. So far everything is working great, and I'm so impressed by all the features.

My one problem is that after playing one game, I reset the wii to the system menu, load another game through usb loader GX, and it freezes at a black screen. I have to power down the wii before another game will load. I have tried powering off and unplugging my HDD between a reset to see if it was my HDD causing the problem, but it still freezes. Is this a common problem? Anyone know how to fix this?

dont use cios rev13(a)

Thanks, but I'm actually on 13b. I guess it is a problem with the cios because the same thing happens with waninkoko's 1.5 loader.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
timtlm said:
henkie said:
timtlm said:

dont use cios rev13(a)

Thanks, but I'm actually on 13b. I guess it is a problem with the cios because the same thing happens with waninkoko's 1.5 loader.

I just reverted back to cios rev12 since the anti002 fix was implemented in the loader. Everything works well.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
bnm81002 said:
tj_cool said:
bnm81002 said:
can you explain to a noob how to place the file in the titles.txt path, please? thanks
1) get the wiitdb.zip
2) place it in SD:/config/
3) Done. If it doesn't work, you have changed the path in the settings and you have to change it back (Go to settings, custom paths, titles.txt path and change it to SD:/config/ )
oh ok I did that already but when I saw that you mentioned to place it in the titles.txt path, I didn't see it at all, it is in the GXGlobal settings, so I thought I had to modify the titlestxt path but I don't have to do that, thanks for explaining it to me
smile.gif

its not always difficult
smile.gif

it doesn't show what controllers are used? I have the path set as USB:/config/, so it would seem to be correct

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me the laoder shows often wrong controllers/images.
For zelda it displays a transparent nunchuk, in my wiitdb.zip file the nunchuk is markes as required.
And for Mario Kart Wii it displays every controller without transpaency but nunchuk, wheel, gamecube, classiccontroller are set as optional.
Or Raving Rabbids TV Party. The database says wiimote, nunchuk as required and balanceboard as optional and the loader displays like the picture.

Can anyone uplaod rev575? I don't have devkitpro set up right now.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
For me the laoder shows often wrong controllers/images.
For zelda it displays a transparent nunchuk, in my wiitdb.zip file the nunchuk is markes as required.
And for Mario Kart Wii it displays every controller without transpaency but nunchuk, wheel, gamecube, classiccontroller are set as optional.
Or Raving Rabbids TV Party. The database says wiimote, nunchuk as required and balanceboard as optional and the loader displays like the picture.

Can anyone uplaod rev575? I don't have devkitpro set up right now.
r575

http://www.mediafire.com/?qwyztv0u3n1

Log:
*Support for wiitdb.com added
*Downloads the images depending from which country the game is
There are still missing images so please everyone who wants to help please add them on www.wiitdb.com.
wink.gif

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is working great for me but some games (Trivial Pursuit, Virtua Tennis) just come up a black screen, is this normal or do I have an old version? They worked fine via disk

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone elts getting Code dumps ? i get it now only with Rev 574 and up

Edit: Tested Rev 573 and all works again .. so its only 574 and that 575 that was Compiled above

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh can someone help me please? Every time i try and load a backup in the latest revision i get DSI exeption and a crash, I am on IOS249 REV 573M, i have tried two different hard drives and no change.

EDIT: I have seemed to of fixed it...I turned off Ocarina. Anyone who had my problem try turning it off. See if its the problem

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep the above is right .. it is the Ocarina on that makes this

i deleted all the files and all the Config files .. and just turned on Ocarina and boom Error ..
updated to new 574 and same thing ..

something bugged up in Ocarina

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Skiller said:

i deleted all the files and all the Config files .. and just turned on Ocarina and boom Error ..

Found a way around it, no crashes, only turn on ocarina on the games you want, not on all in the main settings, use the individual game settings
moogle.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Skiller said:

This loader is really unstable. I have been tortured by it much. Now turning to the always stable CFG Loader... very happy now.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
TeenTin said:
Skiller said:

This loader is really unstable. I have been tortured by it much. Now turning to the always stable CFG Loader... very happy now.

CFG loader? can you fill me in? does it have Ocarina?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM