Hacking USB Loader GX Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter WRiPSTER
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,788
  • Replies Replies 4

WRiPSTER

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
United States
Is there any way for me to use USB loader GX without having to buy an external hard drive? I have tried using a micro SD card that is attached to a reader and it wont let me access the games stored on it when Usb loader gx is booted. It automatically directs me to a list that has all of my channels on it. Could there be a possible way to get this to work? or could I boot off of an SD card some way?
 
I dont know of a usb loader that will load off SD.
I can only think of 2 loaders that will load off SD, and thats Neogamma, or uloader or uniloader, I believe.
Google both, you will find them.
 
you can use usb loader gx without a USB drive. Dont think you can launch wii games from sd, but you can launch wii channels/emunand channels and homebrew apps, as well as gamecube games from your sd card. you could always buy a 4-16 gb usb stick/thumb drive/pen drive for cheap. I bought a 16gb one at target for like $12.
 
(I don't know where to post it so I used this topic!)

I have also a problem with the USB loader GX 3.0

Its not really a problem but its annoys me.


I can't use (ocarina) cheats for gamecube games!

I insert my disk, choose options/ocarina, and download the cheats. I turn all the cheats that I like on and choose for create (right button) to make a .GCT
Then I go to options and I turn ocarina to on, then launch the game (Normally it works for Wii games this way)

When I finally play the game(s), no cheats works.( I have tried to use gamecube cheats with following games: Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Kirby Airride and Metroid prime 2 Echoes (selfmade for Metroid))


How can I use cheats with USB loader 3.0 for Nintendo gamecube games (original disks)?
please can somebody help me, please.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted