Hacking USB Loader GX Mod r1156 theme creation

Resident Stevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking into creating themes for USB Loader GX mod r1156. I've downloaded a few themes off of spiffy through USBGX, but the one part of the loader that themes do not cover is the channel mode that displays the banners instead. You can see that when you apply a theme in r1156 and switch to channel mode, the background for the theme is there, but there is another background behind the channels themselves, which is just a large white square that is blocking the theme's background. Working with themes from the normal versions of USB Loader GX will not work as they do not contain any files pertaining to the channel mode that I can work from. I cannot locate the files for the default theme anywhere in the apps folder or config folder. Anybody know where I can find those files, or could give them to me so I can create themes for it?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
You wont find them, the resources are loaded from the actual SM, try a SM theme then youll see, as for the actual GX theme, the source isnt on svn yet as its still in beta so no one knows the reference names to the new elements yet unless you ask dimok to post them.

The only real thing you can do is wait for the source to be released then themers can start updating, but asking dimok might speed the waiting process up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night